Lee Ha-Neul ex-wife Park Yoo-seon, "Come home four days a week" after late Smash Death (Fresh theorem)

Lee Ha-Neul thanked his ex-wife Park Yoo-Seon, describing him as best friend.In the TVN Fresh Arrangement broadcast on July 5, Lee Ha-Neul revealed his recent situation after his brothers late Smash Death.Smash, in particular, was shown organizing the room she used in her lifetime, leaving viewers saddened by her heart condition about two months ago.Lee Ha-Neul said after his brother Death, I did not know what I had to do because the fun of life was gone, he said. I do not remember well for two months.However, he said, I am getting a little better and returning to my daily life.Lee Ha-Neul thanked his ex-wife Park Yoo-Seon more than anyone else, saying, It is the first friend to run when I am in trouble.I first got a (brother Death) phone call and panic came and I couldnt get my head in, but this Friend booked a plane and took me down to Jeju Island.I was so grateful for Friend, and I was more grateful for this opportunity, and I thought I should run when he was in trouble for the rest of my life.Its the best friend, she said fondly.
Lee Ha-Neul thanked his ex-wife Park Yoo-Seon, describing him as best friend.In the TVN Fresh Arrangement broadcast on July 5, Lee Ha-Neul revealed his recent situation after his brothers late Smash Death.Smash, in particular, was shown organizing the room she used in her lifetime, leaving viewers saddened by her heart condition about two months ago.Lee Ha-Neul said after his brother Death, I did not know what I had to do because the fun of life was gone, he said. I do not remember well for two months.However, he said, I am getting a little better and returning to my daily life.Lee Ha-Neul thanked his ex-wife Park Yoo-Seon more than anyone else, saying, It is the first friend to run when I am in trouble.I first got a (brother Death) phone call and panic came and I couldnt get my head in, but this Friend booked a plane and took me down to Jeju Island.I was so grateful for Friend, and I was more grateful for this opportunity, and I thought I should run when he was in trouble for the rest of my life.Its the best friend, she said fondly.

Lee Ha-Neul thanked his ex-wife Park Yoo-seon, describing him as "best Friend."

In the TVN 'Fresh Arrangement' broadcast on July 5, Lee Ha-Neul revealed his recent situation after his brother's late Smash Death. Smash, in particular, was shown organizing the room she used in her lifetime, leaving viewers saddened by her heart condition about two months ago.

Lee Ha-Neul said after his brother Death, "I did not know what I had to do because the fun of life was gone," he said. "I do not remember well for two months." However, he said, "I am getting a little better and returning to my daily life."

Lee Ha-Neul thanked his ex-wife Park Yoo-seon more than anyone else, saying, "It is the first Friend to run when I am in trouble. I first got a (brother Death) phone call and panic came and I couldn't get my head in, but this Friend booked a plane and took me down to Jeju Island. I was so grateful for Friend, and I was more grateful for this opportunity, and I thought I should run when he was in trouble for the rest of my life. It's the best Friend," she said fondly.