Choi Sung-kuk, 'At the request' Sport Club do Recipe "Kim Ha-neul, not Lee Ha-Neul"

Actor Choi Sung-kuk has recited the Burning Youth content as Sport Club do Recipe.Choi Sung-kuk released a photo of SBS Burning Youth recording on March 9th through his instagram.The photo shows members who taste the beijing duck. Even a single picture feels a cheerful atmosphere.In another photo, Choi Sung-kuk is in the midst of cooking alone in the yard; his efforts for the members stand out.I was called by Lee Ha-Neul (Kim Ha-neul) right next to the Paju house where I was shooting, and I came.(Lee) I asked the sky to buy some dinner, and it is a lot, he laughed at Sport Club do Recipe.It became a duck, a stove, a plausible beijing duck that hung on a tree all day long; it was a very popular explosion.The netizens who responded to this responded with a witty response such as Todays broadcast was also played by Sport Club do Recipe, Lee Ha-Neul, beijing duck, Park Yoon-hee is already being played by Sport Club do Recipe and I know the result, so I can see the process.
Actor Choi Sung-kuk has recited the Burning Youth content as Sport Club do Recipe.Choi Sung-kuk released a photo of SBS Burning Youth recording on March 9th through his instagram.The photo shows members who taste the beijing duck. Even a single picture feels a cheerful atmosphere.In another photo, Choi Sung-kuk is in the midst of cooking alone in the yard; his efforts for the members stand out.I was called by Lee Ha-Neul (Kim Ha-neul) right next to the Paju house where I was shooting, and I came.(Lee) I asked the sky to buy some dinner, and it is a lot, he laughed at Sport Club do Recipe.It became a duck, a stove, a plausible beijing duck that hung on a tree all day long; it was a very popular explosion.The netizens who responded to this responded with a witty response such as Todays broadcast was also played by Sport Club do Recipe, Lee Ha-Neul, beijing duck, Park Yoon-hee is already being played by Sport Club do Recipe and I know the result, so I can see the process.

Actor Choi Sung-kuk has recited the 'Burning Youth' content as Sport Club do Recipe.

Choi Sung-kuk released a photo of SBS 'Burning Youth' recording on March 9th through his instagram.

The photo shows members who taste the Beijing duck. Even a single picture feels a cheerful atmosphere.

In another photo, Choi Sung-kuk is in the midst of cooking alone in the yard; his efforts for the members stand out.

"I was called by Lee Ha-Neul (Kim Ha-neul) right next to the Paju house where I was shooting, and I came. (Lee) I asked the sky to buy some dinner, and it is a lot, "he laughed at Sport Club do Recipe.

"It became a duck, a stove, a plausible Beijing duck that hung on a tree all day long; it was a very popular explosion."

The netizens who responded to this responded with a witty response such as "Today's broadcast was also played by Sport Club do Recipe", "Lee Ha-Neul, Beijing duck, Park Yoon-hee is already being played by Sport Club do Recipe" and "I know the result, so I can see the process".