Sim Jin-hwa "I've got my parents, I've got rice ready, I'm embarrassed by the Cup noodle...I've been heartbroken" (AM Plaza)

Gagwoman Sim Jin-hwa has told an anecdote about her parents-in-law.Sim Jin-hwa and Wonhyo Kim Mother Jeong Myeong-hui appeared as guests on KBS 1TV AM Plaza on July 20th.Mr. Siether Jeong Myeong-hui has always checked and commented on social media.Sim Jin-hwa said, My father was good at using smartphones at first, rather than in his 20s and 30s.When I first played Cyworld, my father, Mother, came to apply for a village. Then I applied for Facebook and Twitter Friend.I thought my privacy would disappear, so I took them and said I would boil a village. Mother called me and said it would be delicious.I said that, but they said they would know coolly. Instagram was told by Sim Jin-hwa, who said, My father has done everything from one to ten, so the vacancy will be bigger.So you come in on Instagram and your mother gives you a comment, its very easy, she laughed.When my father was alive, my father took pictures, my mother took pictures, and I took pictures, so I was having a hard time eating cold food.Seeing social media, Sym Jin-hwa called a lot; Sim Jin-hwa said, It used to be.I said I would not like to do it, but he said he would know coolly. Kim Sol-hee announcer asked Wonhyo Kim if he had been like that, and Jeong Myeong-hui said, Yes, it was like a child on the water.I did not call marriage because it was their life whether it was killed or rice. Sim Jin-hwa said: You have a lot of questions about her: If she recorded Dongchimi today, she asks who she came up with and what she said on the subject: the conversation is very good.Theres no drama to watch and no one knows about it on the station, it works as well as talking to Friend, he said.Wonhyo Kim likes instant food; Sim Jin-hwa said: Its one of the things that surprised me: marriage and for six to seven years, I tried to stop the soda.I prepared a meal while Mother was here for a long time. One day I went out and came in, and my mother and father had a cup noodle.I had it all set up and I was struggling to figure out what he was saying to me. Mother, my father was a jackpot.I gave him three and a half meals, and he said he wanted to eat something else because he kept eating something delicious. They had a long comic book room and liked Cup Noodle.I solved the misunderstanding, and Mother also cut off a lot of Cup noodles.

Gagwoman Sim Jin-hwa has told an anecdote about her parents-in-law.

Sim Jin-hwa and Wonhyo Kim Mother Jeong Myeong-hui appeared as guests on KBS 1TV AM Plaza' on July 20th.

Mr. Siether Jeong Myeong-hui has always checked and commented on social media. Sim Jin-hwa said, "My father was good at using smartphones at first, rather than in his 20s and 30s. When I first played Cyworld, my father, Mother, came to apply for a village. Then I applied for Facebook and Twitter Friend. I thought my privacy would disappear, so I took them and said I would boil a village. Mother called me and said it would be delicious. I said that, but they said they would know coolly. "

Instagram was told by Sim Jin-hwa, who said, "My father has done everything from one to ten, so the vacancy will be bigger. So you come in on Instagram and your Mother gives you a comment, it's very easy," she laughed. "When my father was alive, my father took pictures, my Mother took pictures, and I took pictures, so I was having a hard time eating cold food."

Seeing social media, Sym Jin-hwa called a lot; Sim Jin-hwa said, "It used to be. I said I would not like to do it, but he said he would know coolly. " Kim Sol-hee announcer asked Wonhyo Kim if he had been like that, and Jeong Myeong-hui said, "Yes, it was like a child on the water. I did not call marriage because it was their life whether it was killed or rice. "

Sim Jin-hwa said: "You have a lot of questions about her: If she recorded "Dongchimi" today, she asks who she came up with and what she said on the subject: the conversation is very good. There's no drama to watch and no one knows about it on the station, it works as well as talking to Friend," he said.

Wonhyo Kim likes instant food; Sim Jin-hwa said: "It's one of the things that surprised me: marriage and for six to seven years, I tried to stop the soda. I prepared a meal while Mother was here for a long time. One day I went out and came in, and my Mother and father had a Cup noodle. I had it all set up and I was struggling to figure out what he was saying to me. Mother, my father was a jackpot. I gave him three and a half meals, and he said he wanted to eat something else because he kept eating something delicious. They had a long comic book room and liked Cup noodle. I solved the misunderstanding, and Mother also cut off a lot of Cup noodles. "