Park Myeong-su "Bidet bites 10 years ago in a preset, half priced and unjust" (Radio show)

MC and singer Park Myeong-su revealed an anecdote that was unfair.On July 16, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show, Park Myeong-su conducted a big data expert Jeon Min-ki and a Friday fixed corner Search N chart.After greeting them, they mentioned the search chart keyword charter. The charter market is crowded. It is hard to find a house and the price has risen.It is sad and bitter that I have to worry about my house for a lifetime. Jeon Min-gi confessed, I used to live in a charter, but the owner of the house asked me to bite the crack in the toilet sink.Park Myeong-su said: When I lived in charter, the owner of the house said Bidet was gone; I lived as a charter for 10 years.I dont remember if there was a Bidet. Who would use Bidet 10 years ago. I left 100,000 won after the scuffle.

MC and singer Park Myeong-su revealed an anecdote that was unfair.

On July 16, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show', Park Myeong-su conducted a big data expert Jeon Min-ki and a Friday fixed corner 'Search N chart'.

After greeting them, they mentioned the search chart keyword 'charter'. "The charter market is crowded. It is hard to find a house and the price has risen. It is sad and bitter that I have to worry about my house for a lifetime. "

Jeon Min-gi confessed, "I used to live in a charter, but the owner of the house asked me to bite the crack in the toilet sink.

Park Myeong-su said: "When I lived in charter, the owner of the house said Bidet was gone; I lived as a charter for 10 years. I don't remember if there was a Bidet. Who would use Bidet 10 years ago. I left 100,000 won after the scuffle.