'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' Yoon Purple is it? Horn glasses and 180 Degree transform

Yoon Purple, Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, tries to transform the image with horn-rimmed glasses and neat hairstyle.SBS New Moonwha Drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, which will be broadcasted on January 6, 2020, is a true Doctor story set in a shabby stone wall hospital in the province. It contains the story of meeting a geek genius doctor, Han Suk-kyu, to find the real romance of life and running fiercely.Kang Eun-kyung, director Yoo In-sik and Han Suk-kyu, who led the romantic doctor Kim Sa-bu 1, who had a lot of impressions and resonances in Korea, convey another message of impression and resonance to those who are tired of their hard life after three years of cohesion.In particular, Yoon Purple, who grew up as an actor in Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, appears as a role of Doldam Hospitals Nurse Ju Young-mi, which brings fresh winds.In the drama, Ju Young-mi is a middle-class Nurse in the third year, but he has become the youngest person to enter the Doldam Hospital.I do not like to be ignored because I have a very high level of pride as a nurse, and I do not like to be invaded.It is a wild walker holic who does all his heart and soul on nursing day to care for and care for patients.In this regard, the first shooting scene was captured, where Yoon Purple took off the colorful image that he had shown so far and carried out a 180-degree change transform to the Doldam Hospitals North.In the drama, the youngest Nurse Juyoungmi of Doldam Hospital makes a worried look at the emergency room Nus Station, and looks at someone and looks at a bright and bright smile.In addition, the surgery room is full of surgical clothes, charting and concentrating on the surgery.Above all, Yoon Purple is pouring out a passion for Top Model, reality and realistic acting for the first time in the role of Nurse through the role of Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2.I am educated by my active nurses separately, and I am studying the details of the Nurse work through various videos and books.In addition, Yoon Purple is making a special effort to complete the concept of Nurse Ju Young-mi, who is doing his best in his work and is broken with a large horn glasses and a neat hairstyle after discussions with the production team.Yoon Purple said, I was impressed by crying, laughing and watching Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 1.I think it is an honor to appear in the romantic doctor Kim Sabu 2, a work that remains in my heart.  It is a work that I am so grateful to you because I can learn and learn hard by Kang Eun-kyung, director Yoo In-sik and seniors. Im doing Top Model for the first time, being trained and studying personally, said Yoon Purple. Im always trying to admire my seniors and not to press them on the spot because there are many shortages.I will try harder.Purple is preparing for the job called Nurse in advance, and is thoroughly analyzing and practicing the scene and surprising the staff, said Samhwa Networks, a production company. I would like to ask Yun Purple to support the new Acting Transform with the Nurse Juyoungmi.Meanwhile, SBS Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 will be broadcast for the first time on Monday, January 6, 2020.Photo = Samhwa Networks

Yoon Purple, 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2', tries to transform the image with horn-rimmed glasses and neat hairstyle.

SBS New Moonwha Drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, which will be broadcasted on January 6, 2020, is a true Doctor story set in a shabby stone wall hospital in the province. It contains the story of meeting a geek genius doctor, Han Suk-kyu, to find the real romance of life and running fiercely. Kang Eun-kyung, director Yoo In-sik and Han Suk-kyu, who led the romantic doctor Kim Sa-bu 1, who had a lot of impressions and resonances in Korea, convey another message of impression and resonance to those who are tired of their hard life after three years of cohesion.

In particular, Yoon Purple, who grew up as an Actor in Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, appears as a role of Doldam Hospital's Nurse Ju Young-mi, which brings fresh winds. In the Drama, Ju Young-mi is a middle-class Nurse in the third year, but he has become the youngest person to enter the Doldam Hospital. I do not like to be ignored because I have a very high level of pride as a Nurse, and I do not like to be invaded. It is a wild walker holic who does all his heart and soul on nursing day to care for and care for patients.

In this regard, the first shooting scene was captured, where Yoon Purple took off the colorful image that he had shown so far and carried out a 180-degree change transform to the Doldam Hospital's North. In the Drama, the youngest Nurse Juyoungmi of Doldam Hospital makes a worried look at the emergency room Nus Station, and looks at someone and looks at a bright and bright smile. In addition, the surgery room is full of surgical clothes, charting and concentrating on the surgery.

Above all, Yoon Purple is pouring out a passion for Top Model, reality and realistic Acting for the first time in the role of Nurse through the role of 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2'. I am educated by my active Nurses separately, and I am studying the details of the Nurse work through various videos and books. In addition, Yoon Purple is making a special effort to complete the concept of Nurse Ju Young-mi, who is doing his best in his work and is broken with a large Horn glasses and a neat hairstyle after discussions with the production team.

Yoon Purple said, "I was impressed by crying, laughing and watching 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 1'. I think it is an honor to appear in the romantic doctor Kim Sabu 2, a work that remains in my heart. "" It is a work that I am so grateful to you because I can learn and learn hard by Kang Eun-kyung, director Yoo In-sik and seniors. "

“I’m doing Top Model for the first time, being trained and studying personally,” said Yoon Purple. “I’m always trying to admire my seniors and not to press them on the spot because there are many shortages. I will try harder.”

Purple is preparing for the job called Nurse in advance, and is thoroughly analyzing and practicing the scene and surprising the staff,” said Samhwa Networks, a production company. “I would like to ask Yun Purple to support the new Acting transform with the Nurse Juyoungmi.”

Meanwhile, SBS 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' will be broadcast for the first time on Monday, January 6, 2020.

Photo = Samhwa Networks