Nam Bo-ra "I'm so busy that I don't have time to sleep...nap, thought-clearing for a long time."

On the 20th, Nam Bo-ra posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled Heart is heavy and head is light.I was so busy that I did not have time to sleep all week, said Nam Bo-ra, who posted a mirror selfie in a black bustier dress. It was a busy week to get rid of the new things that were piled up and piled up.I have concluded that I will sleep well for a long time and put my thoughts down for a while and put them down, he said. I am greedy to put it down first!I want to do well, I want to go quickly. Nam Bo-ra said, I think I missed my breath while trying to get in a hurry. He added, I am going to walk again at my own speed.Finally, Time passes too fast. Time does not wait for me, but it goes fast, but I think it is necessary to take a break for efficient use of given time.On the other hand, Nam Bo-ra is communicating with fans through YouTube channel IM PURPLE.Photo: Nam Bo-ra Instagram

On the 20th, Nam Bo-ra posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled "Heart is heavy and head is light".

"I was so busy that I did not have time to sleep all week," said Nam Bo-ra, who posted a mirror selfie in a black bustier dress. "It was a busy week to get rid of the new things that were piled up and piled up."

"I have concluded that I will sleep well for a long time and put my thoughts down for a while and put them down," he said. "I am greedy to put it down first! I want to do well, I want to go quickly. "

Nam Bo-ra said, "I think I missed my breath while trying to get in a hurry." He added, "I am going to walk again at my own speed."

Finally, "Time passes too fast. Time does not wait for me, but it goes fast, but I think it is necessary to take a break for efficient use of given time."

On the other hand, Nam Bo-ra is communicating with fans through YouTube channel 'I'M PURPLE'.

Photo: Nam Bo-ra Instagram