Lizzy - Gain, Morality flaunted past comments are holding back

The Morality show is holding back. Lizzy, Gain is getting the public opinion.Lizzy (Park Soo-ah), a former group after school, drove his Mercedes car while drinking in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on May 12, and crashed into a taxi ahead of him.At the time, Lizzys blood alcohol level was at the license cancellation level (0.08%).Police handed over to Prosecution for allegedly driving under the Road Traffic Act, but then proved that the Taxi article was injured, adding to the charge of dangerous driving in certain crime penalties, and was indicted on July 1 and handed over to trial.The public has, among other things, added attention and criticism to Lizzys remarks two years ago.The thing that makes me most angry is when I see a second killer driving after drinking, Lizzy told the Seoul Economics in May 2019, I can not see them driving as they are.I have reported to the police that a person who was drinking at the next table went out of the store and caught the steering wheel. I can say that Oji is wide, but I am angry more than anything else.I do not like to blow my own life and to cause accidents and damage to others. It is very coincident that the past conceptual remarks have been pointed out for me over two years.The same is true of Gain, a former Brown Eyed Girls group who has recently been accused of taking propofol.Gain was fined 1 million won after a brief indictment process for allegedly administering propofol, a sleep anesthetic, between July and August 2019.In addition, he was accused of buying propofol and ethomidate four times from a plastic surgeon A for about a year from August 2019, but avoided prosecution for lack of evidence and the reason that the injection was not designated as a drug.Gains past remarks were on the board.Gain revealed in June 2017 that he was invited to cannabis by an acquaintance of actor Ju Ji-hoon, who was then his boyfriend, on his social networking service, saying, I am a former druggie girlfriend, as everyone knows.I almost went over it, but I lived more than anyone else. If I recommend cannabis, I will die. He also said, I will voluntarily take drug tests every three months. Propofol is also a floating drug in that it is classified as a psychotropic drug by the Drug Control Act.Both Lizzy and Gain have their own ankles today with past conceptual remarks.It is ironic that Morality of the past is scolding its own immorality today, even though it is a life that does not know how much it is.The name of the pre-killer, druggie, and mockery was a reference to him, a deception to the public and a deception to himself.Of course, its not bad to show Morality. If you think about the stars power, one of their conceptual statements can be a conscience and a lesson for someone.However, the weight of the remarks that I have made as if I were a lifelong belief should have been carried more than anyone else.

The Morality show is holding back. Lizzy, Gain is getting the public opinion.

Lizzy (Park Soo-ah), a former group after school, drove his Mercedes car while drinking in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on May 12, and crashed into a Taxi ahead of him. At the time, Lizzy's blood alcohol level was at the license cancellation level (0.08%).

Police handed over to Prosecution for allegedly driving under the Road Traffic Act, but then proved that the Taxi article was injured, adding to the charge of dangerous driving in certain crime penalties, and was indicted on July 1 and handed over to trial.

The public has, among other things, added attention and criticism to Lizzy's remarks two years ago. "The thing that makes me most angry is when I see a second killer driving after drinking," Lizzy told the Seoul Economics in May 2019, "I can not see them driving as they are. I have reported to the police that a person who was drinking at the next table went out of the store and caught the steering wheel. "

"I can say that Oji is wide, but I am angry more than anything else. I do not like to blow my own life and to cause accidents and damage to others. " It is very coincident that the past conceptual remarks have been pointed out for me over two years.

The same is true of Gain, a former Brown Eyed Girls group who has recently been accused of taking Propofol. Gain was fined 1 million won after a brief indictment process for allegedly administering Propofol, a sleep anesthetic, between July and August 2019.

In addition, he was accused of buying Propofol and ethomidate four times from a plastic surgeon A for about a year from August 2019, but avoided Prosecution for lack of evidence and the reason that the injection was not designated as a drug.

Gain's past remarks were on the board. Gain revealed in June 2017 that he was invited to cannabis by an acquaintance of actor Ju Ji-hoon, who was then his boyfriend, on his social networking service, saying, "I am a former druggie girlfriend, as everyone knows. I almost went over it, but I lived more than anyone else. If I recommend cannabis, I will die. "He also said," I will voluntarily take drug tests every three months. " Propofol is also a floating drug in that it is classified as a psychotropic drug by the Drug Control Act.

Both Lizzy and Gain have their own ankles today with past conceptual remarks. It is ironic that Morality of the past is scolding its own imMorality today, even though it is a life that does not know how much it is. The name of the pre-killer, druggie, and mockery was a reference to him, a deception to the public and a deception to himself.

Of course, it’s not bad to show Morality. If you think about the star’s power, one of their conceptual statements can be a conscience and a lesson for someone. However, the weight of the remarks that I have made as if I were a lifelong belief should have been carried more than anyone else.