Lee Seung-gi "I'm a lot horny for PSY when I first Singer" (LOL)

On SBS LOL broadcast on the 31st, Lee Seung-gi made a public appearance when he made his debut to PSY.Lee Seung-gi took the role of a super agent and had time to consult with the participant Lee Dong-hyun.Lee Dong-hyun has expressed his worries about the part where he listens to a lot of stories rather than his ability every time he listens to the review.Lee Seung-gi told Lee Dong-hyun, I was really upset by PSY when I was first Singer; really you have no feelings; I heard too much about not being involved.I wanted to hear that I was in. Lee Seung-gi said, When you are skilled, there is something that feels. There is no bite.If you two are perfect in terms of ability, there is no more depressing word.I think it is good to build up my skills slowly. As a senior before the super agent, I did not spare any advice for Lee Dong-hyun.Photo: SBS broadcast screen

On sbs 'LOL' broadcast on the 31st, Lee Seung-gi made a public appearance when he made his debut to PSY.

Lee Seung-gi took the role of a super agent and had time to consult with the participant Lee Dong-hyun. Lee Dong-hyun has expressed his worries about the part where he listens to a lot of stories rather than his ability every time he listens to the review.

Lee Seung-gi told Lee Dong-hyun, "I was really upset by PSY when I was first Singer; really you have no feelings; I heard too much about not being involved. I wanted to hear that I was in. "

Lee Seung-gi said, "When you are skilled, there is something that feels. There is no bite. If you two are perfect in terms of ability, there is no more depressing word. I think it is good to build up my skills slowly. "As a senior before the super agent, I did not spare any advice for Lee Dong-hyun.

Photo: sbs broadcast screen