Lee Seung-cheol, Corona 19 vaccine Inoculation certification "Everyone hit it soon"

Singer Lee Seung-cheol has certified the new Corona virus infection (Corona 19) vaccine Inoculation.Lee Seung-cheol told his Instagram on the 27th, Inoculation is over 24 hours. I am fine. I hope everyone gets hit quickly.We can have a temperance from the bottom three days ago. I tried to use my injected arm to keep my muscle aches, and I did not get any pain in the morning, he posted a picture with the article.Lee Seung-cheol in the open photo is looking at the camera in the front yard of the house with one hand raised.Lee Seung-cheol is currently appearing as a judge on the KBS2 entertainment program The Song We Loved - The New Singer (hereinafter referred to as The New Singer).

Singer Lee Seung-cheol has certified the new Corona virus infection (Corona 19) vaccine Inoculation.

Lee Seung-cheol told his Instagram on the 27th, "Inoculation is over 24 hours. I am fine. I hope everyone gets hit quickly." We can have a temperance from the bottom three days ago. "

"I tried to use my injected arm to keep my muscle aches, and I did not get any pain in the morning," he posted a picture with the article.

Lee Seung-cheol in the open photo is looking at the camera in the front yard of the house with one hand raised.

Lee Seung-cheol is currently appearing as a judge on the KBS2 entertainment program "The Song We Loved - The New Singer" (hereinafter referred to as "The New Singer").