Lee Chun-hee' Hye-Jin Jeon, "I want to make Hawaii feel" with flowers on his head

Hye-Jin Jeon posted on his Instagram on the 14th, No, I just want to feel like Hawaii, so I want to remember a picture. Is everyone okay?The photo, which was released together, shows Hye-Jin Jeon staring at the camera with a flower on his head during the meal and smiling brightly.Meanwhile, Hye-Jin Jeon married Actor Lee Chun-hee in 2011 and has one daughter.

Hye-Jin Jeon posted on his Instagram on the 14th, "No, I just want to feel like Hawaii, so I want to remember a picture. Is everyone okay?"

The photo, which was released together, shows Hye-Jin Jeon staring at the camera with a flower on his head during the meal and smiling brightly.

Meanwhile, Hye-Jin Jeon married Actor Lee Chun-hee in 2011 and has one daughter.