Kim Won-hee "12kg of Endocrine disruptor disease, now swelling" ('Let's Live Like It 3')

Kim Won-hee recalled a time when she suffered from endocrine disruptor disease.On KBS 2TV Lets Live With Park Won-sook Season 3, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th, Kim Won-hee found a slasher.Kim Won-hee said, I have a lot of bookkeeping, my body is still.Ive been having a breakdown of my endocrine for a while, and Ive had some flesh but Ive swollen, Kim Won-hee, who was treated, explained.Kim Won-hee, who had an endocrine disruptor disease.When asked where he was sick, Kim Won-hee said, Thyroid, such as the verandah bladder, Kidney, is sprouting. When one of them broke down, it broke down in a series, and it increased by about 12kg.Kim Won-hee, who said, I have to go to Hospital for a while, but I can not cure it at Hospital.Its a Chinese medicine for many days, he said. Ive been eating Chinese medicine for a while, and Ive lost my skin and swelling.

Kim Won-hee recalled a time when she suffered from Endocrine disruptor disease.

On kbs 2TV Let's Live With Park Won-sook Season 3, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th, Kim Won-hee found a slasher.

Kim Won-hee said, "I have a lot of bookkeeping, my body is still." “I’ve been having a breakdown of my endocrine for a while, and I’ve had some flesh but I’ve swollen,” Kim Won-hee, who was treated, explained.

Kim Won-hee, who had an Endocrine disruptor disease. When asked where he was sick, Kim Won-hee said, "Thyroid, such as the verandah bladder, Kidney, is sprouting." "When one of them broke down, it broke down in a series, and it increased by about 12kg."

Kim Won-hee, who said, "I have to go to Hospital for a while, but I can not cure it at Hospital. “It’s a Chinese medicine for many days,” he said. “I’ve been eating Chinese medicine for a while, and I’ve lost my skin and swelling.”