Julian, Ambassador to Belgium Mrs. Second violence "Send to the locals, leave Korea soon"

Julian said on his Instagram on June 6, I never really imagined that I would post another article about Ambassador Belgium.Julian said: The last incident led to the order of Foreign Minister Belgium to only serve the current ambassador until July.I heard I apologized to Victims myself, but I was personally sorry for the lack of compensation and proper punishment, but I thought it was over and I wanted to stay until July.But I am really angry that this incident is happening within a month. I do not know who did what first, but I doubt that the fact that I was involved in the violence incident for the second consecutive time is reflecting on it, he said. As soon as I saw the news, I reported to Belgium News and reported to Belgium News.I want to be properly investigated and I want to leave Korea soon, he strongly criticized the behavior of Ambassador Belgium.Ambassador to the Belgium Ambassador A was caught up in the violence case with the environmental cleaners belonging to Yongsan-gu Office on May 5.While the environmental cleaner was cleaning, it was reported that the broom was in dispute because it touched As body and spread to both sides of the violence.Mr. A was charged with violence of two employees at a clothing store in April.At the time, the case was ended with no right to prosecute due to Ambassador Belgiums immunity and the Victims refusal to punish.However, the Foreign Ministry of Belgium decided to end the ambassadors term in July this year and return to the Belgian ambassadors.Julian InstagramI never really imagined that I would post another article about Ambassador Belgium.I have revealed my position through various media and Instagram postings about the case before, and I think many people already know, but I want to clarify it once more.I couldnt believe it when I saw the news yesterday. The last case ordered Foreign Minister Belgium to serve your current ambassador until July.I heard that I apologized directly to Victims, but I was personally sorry that I did not have compensation and proper punishment. I thought it was over and I wanted to stay until July.And then... Im really angry... I had a little bit of a heartache about having personally sniped with the ambassador and the Belgium press, but those thoughts have disappeared.There is no accurate case information yet, and since it is the early stage of the investigation, I do not know who did it first, but I doubt that the fact that I was involved in the violence incident for the second consecutive time is properly reflecting on the case.Whats more, if the environmental cleaner had done violence first, she should have been more careful and avoided violence. If she had thought of Belgium as Ambassador, if she had thought of her husband, if she had thought of her husband, if she had made a mistake, should have stayed silent and humble until July, so that she could not apologize or get bigger?As soon as I saw the news, I reported to the Belgium News and reported to the Belgium News.I do not know what the current diplomatic immunity is, but I want to get a proper investigation and I want to leave Korea soon.I have already decided to retire, so please do not let any more incidents happen until the end of July...please...please...I dont think this is really the case...please...

Julian said on his Instagram on June 6, "I never really imagined that I would post another article about Ambassador Belgium."

Julian said: "The last incident led to the order of Foreign Minister Belgium to only serve the current ambassador until July. I heard I apologized to Victims myself, but I was personally sorry for the lack of compensation and proper punishment, but I thought it was over and I wanted to stay until July. But I am really angry that this incident is happening within a month. "

"I do not know who did what first, but I doubt that the fact that I was involved in the violence incident for the second consecutive time is reflecting on it," he said. "As soon as I saw the news, I reported to Belgium News and reported to Belgium News. I want to be properly investigated and I want to leave Korea soon, "he strongly criticized the behavior of Ambassador Belgium.

Ambassador to the Belgium Ambassador A was caught up in the violence case with the environmental cleaners belonging to Yongsan-gu Office on May 5. While the environmental cleaner was cleaning, it was reported that the broom was in dispute because it touched A's body and spread to both sides of the violence.

Mr. A was charged with violence of two employees at a clothing store in April. At the time, the case was ended with "no right to prosecute" due to Ambassador Belgium's immunity and the Victims' refusal to punish. However, the Foreign Ministry of Belgium decided to end the ambassador's term in July this year and return to the Belgian ambassadors.

Julian Instagram

I never really imagined that I would post another article about Ambassador Belgium.

I have revealed my position through various media and Instagram postings about the case before, and I think many people already know, but I want to clarify it once more.

I couldn't believe it when I saw the news yesterday. The last case ordered Foreign Minister Belgium to serve your current ambassador until July.

I heard that I apologized directly to Victims, but I was personally sorry that I did not have compensation and proper punishment. I thought it was over and I wanted to stay until July.

And then... I'm really angry... I had a little bit of a heartache about having personally sniped with the ambassador and the Belgium press, but those thoughts have disappeared.

There is no accurate case information yet, and since it is the early stage of the investigation, I do not know who did it first, but I doubt that the fact that I was involved in the violence incident for the second consecutive time is properly reflecting on the case.

What’s more, if the environmental cleaner had done violence first, she should have been more careful and avoided violence. If she had thought of Belgium as Ambassador, if she had thought of her husband, if she had thought of her husband, if she had made a mistake, should have stayed silent and humble until July, so that she could not apologize or get bigger?

As soon as I saw the news, I reported to the Belgium News and reported to the Belgium News. I do not know what the current diplomatic immunity is, but I want to get a proper investigation and I want to leave Korea soon. I have already decided to retire, so please do not let any more incidents happen until the end of July

...please...please...I don't think this is really the case...please...