Robin, a former France native, "My parents Wedding ceremony, I Can't Go Alone" (All The Butlers)

Robin, a former France broadcaster, expressed his longing for his family.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on December 26, members were shown preparing for the performance of Master Jung Jae Hyung and (tung) empty boy choir.Earlier, Jung Jae Hyung proposed a (tung) empty boy choir performance to fill the hearts of lonely people.The members selected the song Holo Arirang with Jung Jae Hyung and the OST Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien of the movie Lavian Rose.Julian and Robin appeared as French teachers. Julian added, This Friend is from a singing program, and I made my debut in popular song.But Julian and Robin showed off a shocking double window, and Jung Jae Hyung was frustrated; Kim Dong-Hyun quivered, saying, Im better?Robin from France said, We are toneless, and Julian from Belgium said, France people can not sing originally. Other foreign friends are coming.We may be senior, laughed Jung Jae Hyung, who said in an interview, now this is a gamble, you have to practice without rest.I dont have time for interviews, he apologized to the production team.As well as members of All The Butlers, they decided to prepare for the performance with several national foreign broadcasters, including Alberto Fujimori (Italy), Daniel (German) Julian (Belgium), Robin (France), Lucky (India), Guillaume Musso (Canada), an 18-member orchestra and a childrens choir, who had to spend the year alone.Robin said: My parents didnt get married originally, they lived together for 45 years and now wanted to marry, so I tried to open my parents Wedding ceremony with my brothers in the summer.But only two brothers went, and I could not go and I was sorry. Guillaume Musso said: My father is sick, at first I didnt see it because of the heavy street-keeping regulations.It was hard then, he said, and Julian said, I was doing DJ, and the performance was canceled and people could not come.I want to see my mother the most, said Luckily, and Alberto Fujimori, I want to see my family the most, now the hardest and most empty.
Robin, a former France broadcaster, expressed his longing for his family.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on December 26, members were shown preparing for the performance of Master Jung Jae Hyung and (tung) empty boy choir.Earlier, Jung Jae Hyung proposed a (tung) empty boy choir performance to fill the hearts of lonely people.The members selected the song Holo Arirang with Jung Jae Hyung and the OST Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien of the movie Lavian Rose.Julian and Robin appeared as French teachers. Julian added, This Friend is from a singing program, and I made my debut in popular song.But Julian and Robin showed off a shocking double window, and Jung Jae Hyung was frustrated; Kim Dong-Hyun quivered, saying, Im better?Robin from France said, We are toneless, and Julian from Belgium said, France people can not sing originally. Other foreign friends are coming.We may be senior, laughed Jung Jae Hyung, who said in an interview, now this is a gamble, you have to practice without rest.I dont have time for interviews, he apologized to the production team.As well as members of All The Butlers, they decided to prepare for the performance with several national foreign broadcasters, including Alberto Fujimori (Italy), Daniel (German) Julian (Belgium), Robin (France), Lucky (India), Guillaume Musso (Canada), an 18-member orchestra and a childrens choir, who had to spend the year alone.Robin said: My parents didnt get married originally, they lived together for 45 years and now wanted to marry, so I tried to open my parents Wedding ceremony with my brothers in the summer.But only two brothers went, and I could not go and I was sorry. Guillaume Musso said: My father is sick, at first I didnt see it because of the heavy street-keeping regulations.It was hard then, he said, and Julian said, I was doing DJ, and the performance was canceled and people could not come.I want to see my mother the most, said Luckily, and Alberto Fujimori, I want to see my family the most, now the hardest and most empty.

Robin, a former France broadcaster, expressed his longing for his family.

On SBS 'All The Butlers' broadcast on December 26, members were shown preparing for the performance of Master Jung Jae Hyung and (tung) empty boy choir.

Earlier, Jung Jae Hyung proposed a (tung) empty boy choir performance to fill the hearts of lonely people. The members selected the song 'Holo Arirang' with Jung Jae Hyung and the OST 'Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien' of the movie 'Lavian Rose'.

Julian and Robin appeared as French teachers. Julian added, "This Friend is from a singing program, and I made my debut in 'popular song'." But Julian and Robin showed off a shocking double window, and Jung Jae Hyung was frustrated; Kim Dong-Hyun quivered, saying, "I'm better?"

Robin from France said, "We are toneless," and Julian from Belgium said, "France people can not sing originally. Other foreign Friends are coming. "We may be senior," laughed Jung Jae Hyung, who said in an interview, "now this is a gamble, you have to practice without rest. I don't have time for interviews," he apologized to the production team.

As well as members of "All The Butlers", they decided to prepare for the performance with several national foreign broadcasters, including Alberto Fujimori (Italy), Daniel (German) Julian (Belgium), Robin (France), Lucky (India), Guillaume Musso (Canada), an 18-member orchestra and a children's choir, who had to spend the year alone.

Robin said: "My parents didn't get married originally, they lived together for 45 years and now wanted to marry, so I tried to open my parents Wedding ceremony with my brothers in the summer. But only two brothers went, and I could not go and I was sorry. "

Guillaume Musso said: "My father is sick, at first I didn't see it because of the heavy street-keeping regulations. It was hard then, "he said, and Julian said," I was doing DJ, and the performance was canceled and people could not come. "I want to see my mother the most," said Luckily, and Alberto Fujimori, "I want to see my family the most, now the hardest and most empty."