Jo Yoon-hee ""I'm still holding a photo of 'I Husband' Lee Dong-gun...I'll give it to Roar"

Actor Jo Yoon-hee has revealed he still has a picture of the former Husband Lee Dong-gun in I Raise.Kim Hyun-Sooks daily life was introduced in the JTBC entertainment program I Raise, which was broadcast on the 23rd night.On this day, Kim Hyun-Sook took out a wedding photo while organizing the luggage.My mother, who was watching this together, said, Do not you just come to that part?Kim Gulra said, In fact, I have a picture of my ex-wife. I do not know if it was not for a child, but it is a childs mother.So I could not come, he said, and Jo Yoon-hee also sympathized and said, Its a gift. I will give it to my child (Roar) later. Chae Rim added, I left it in a place I can not see now, but I have it because I think there will be a time when I want to see my child someday. Kim Na Young said, I do not have an album because I do not have a proper wedding ceremony.But it keeps coming to the mobile phone synchronization service.

Actor Jo Yoon-hee has revealed he still has a picture of the former Husband Lee Dong-gun in 'I Raise'.

Kim Hyun-Sook's daily life was introduced in the JTBC entertainment program 'I Raise', which was broadcast on the 23rd night.

On this day, Kim Hyun-Sook took out a wedding photo while organizing the luggage. My mother, who was watching this together, said, "Do not you just come to that part?"

Kim Gulra said, "In fact, I have a picture of my ex-wife. I do not know if it was not for a child, but it is a child's mother. So I could not come, "he said, and Jo Yoon-hee also sympathized and said," It's a gift. I will give it to my child (Roar) later. "

Chae Rim added, "I left it in a place I can not see now, but I have it because I think there will be a time when I want to see my child someday." Kim Na Young said, "I do not have an album because I do not have a proper wedding ceremony. But it keeps coming to the mobile phone synchronization service. "