Jo Yoon-hee, Beautiful lookes like a pro-sister, released "ELC English Language Center Works...Warmer than Gim Gu-ra" (Created)

Actor Jo Yoon-hee has released his sister.JTBC Brave Solo Parenting - I Raise, which was broadcast on July 16, showed his sister Cho Yoon-jin, who lives with Jo Yoon-hee.On this day, Jo Yoon-hee appeared while eating with her daughter Roar, pressing the front door password: Jo Yoon-hees sister Cho Yoon-jin.In the past, KBS 2TV Happy Together, he said, My brother is not good, he has become Celebrity with one face.I think its a straight side, said Gim Gu-ra, who saw Cho Yoon-jin, a direct personality.Kim Na Young asked, Is it like Gim Gu-ra? Jo Yoon-hee said, I am a lot straight, but it is warmer than Gim Gu-ra.Jo Yoon-hee said: My sister is living together because I suggested that I live together last year.I worked as an English English Language Center counselor and have not yet married.
Actor Jo Yoon-hee has released his sister.JTBC Brave Solo Parenting - I Raise, which was broadcast on July 16, showed his sister Cho Yoon-jin, who lives with Jo Yoon-hee.On this day, Jo Yoon-hee appeared while eating with her daughter Roar, pressing the front door password: Jo Yoon-hees sister Cho Yoon-jin.In the past, KBS 2TV Happy Together, he said, My brother is not good, he has become Celebrity with one face.I think its a straight side, said Gim Gu-ra, who saw Cho Yoon-jin, a direct personality.Kim Na Young asked, Is it like Gim Gu-ra? Jo Yoon-hee said, I am a lot straight, but it is warmer than Gim Gu-ra.Jo Yoon-hee said: My sister is living together because I suggested that I live together last year.I worked as an English English Language Center counselor and have not yet married.

Actor Jo Yoon-hee has released his sister.

JTBC 'Brave Solo parenting - I Raise', which was broadcast on July 16, showed his sister Cho Yoon-jin, who lives with Jo Yoon-hee.

On this day, Jo Yoon-hee appeared while eating with her daughter Roar, pressing the front door password: Jo Yoon-hee's sister Cho Yoon-jin. In the past, KBS 2TV 'Happy Together', he said, "My brother is not good, he has become Celebrity with one face."

"I think it's a straight side," said Gim Gu-ra, who saw Cho Yoon-jin, a direct personality. Kim Na Young asked, "Is it like Gim Gu-ra?" Jo Yoon-hee said, "I am a lot straight, but it is warmer than Gim Gu-ra."

Jo Yoon-hee said: "My sister is living together because I suggested that I live together last year. I worked as an English English Language Center counselor and have not yet married. "