Jo Han-sun Lee Seung-hwan, star troubled by A crest Disclosure

Stars are troubled by A crest claimLee Seung-hwan said on his personal Instagram account on July 4, I live with care and restraint, and I can not afford to accept this lie.I hope you do your best. I do not want to talk about why I finished my life in a single way, and I will not talk about why. I do not want to live in a long time because I have been struggling and I have been struggling.It hurts so much. Lee Seung-hwan said, Who broke into the Dream Factory last time that he promised me?I will not tolerate it anymore, he said.Nevertheless, Akpler said, If you told me that you were quiet and sorry, or if you had another woman or told me to stop warmly, I would not have done this.Im not lying, so its okay, he responded.Lee Seung-hwan was not the first to suffer from unfounded Disclosure; Actor Jo Han-sun had to explain directly the rumor that he was a school violence perpetrator.In the mid-1990s, Jo Han-sun was a notorious Iljin, said the writer, who said he was a middle school alumnus with Jo Han-sun in March.I was severely damaged, including being violent in class. He also disclosed that he was abused, erranded, and sexually harassed by Jo Han-sun.Mystic Story, a subsidiary company, made an official position as unfounded, and refuted rumors by alumni in unfounded rumors.Still, as the cold eyes continued, Jo Han-sun said, I did not study. I do not think there are many people who believe anyway.I am sorry again, he said, I am sorry, but I did not do it. I did not, but I went to hook. Singer Sung Si-kyung was embroiled in an unexpected Gaslighting controversy.Earlier, A posted an article on the bulletin board of the Cheong Wa Dae National Petition in May entitled Gaslighting Mental Damage Punishment, Insta Real Name System, Regulation of Broadcasting Exclusive Abuse Act (Gasser Sung Si-kyung,Mr A claimed that Sung Si-kyung stalked and Gaslighted him from last spring.Sung Si-kyung said on YouTube, What is there to answer? I do not have to answer one truth.I think it would be better for him to get treatment. I thought it was Oji, but I thought that he had a right to speak because he hurt me.I think its good to stop, but I will not stop, and if I do not stop, I will let you get treatment. It is hard to reverse the image once damaged by the entertainer who is image business in the inside word.Or the fact that people who have become victims of the disclosure without grounds should reveal their innocence and explain it is bitter.It is time for the public to desperately need to wait for one more time rather than trusting indiscriminate information without doubt.

Stars are troubled by A crest claim

Lee Seung-hwan said on his personal Instagram account on July 4, "I live with care and restraint, and I can not afford to accept this lie. I hope you do your best. "

"I do not want to talk about why I finished my life in a single way, and I will not talk about why. I do not want to live in a long time because I have been struggling and I have been struggling. "It hurts so much." Lee Seung-hwan said, "Who broke into the Dream FActory last time that he promised me? I will not tolerate it anymore, "he said.

Nevertheless, Akpler said, "If you told me that you were quiet and sorry, or if you had another woman or told me to stop warmly, I would not have done this." I'm not lying, so it's okay," he responded.

Lee Seung-hwan was not the first to suffer from unfounded Disclosure; Actor Jo Han-sun had to explain directly the rumor that he was a school violence perpetrator. "In the mid-1990s, Jo Han-sun was a notorious Iljin," said the writer, who said he was a middle school alumnus with Jo Han-sun in March. I was severely damaged, including being violent in class. "He also disclosed that he was abused, erranded, and sexually harassed by Jo Han-sun.

Mystic Story, a subsidiary company, made an official position as "unfounded," and refuted rumors by alumni in unfounded rumors. Still, as the cold eyes continued, Jo Han-sun said, "I did not study. I do not think there are many people who believe anyway. I am sorry again, "he said," I am sorry, but I did not do it. I did not, but I went to hook. "

Singer Sung Si-kyung was embroiled in an unexpected Gaslighting controversy. Earlier, A posted an article on the bulletin board of the Cheong Wa Dae National Petition in May entitled "Gaslighting Mental Damage Punishment, Insta Real Name System, Regulation of Broadcasting Exclusive Abuse Act (Gasser Sung Si-kyung,

Mr A claimed that Sung Si-kyung stalked and Gaslighted him from last spring. Sung Si-kyung said on YouTube, "What is there to answer? I do not have to answer one truth." "I think it would be better for him to get treatment. I thought it was Oji, but I thought that he had a right to speak because he hurt me. I think it's good to stop, but I will not stop, and if I do not stop, I will let you get treatment. "

It is hard to reverse the image once damaged by the entertainer who is 'image business' in the inside word. Or the fact that people who have become victims of the Disclosure without grounds should reveal their innocence and explain it is bitter. It is time for the public to desperately need to wait for one more time rather than trusting indiscriminate information without doubt.