Jeong Hyeong-don' Han Yu-ra, a well-traded four-year-old Coffee Shop Casier: Coffee house story for Close Why?

Surprise decision.The comedian Jeong Hyeong-don wife Han Yu-ra closes the coffee shop Casier: coffee house story for four years.Han Yu-ra posted on his SNS on the 10th, I am the last work tomorrow, our two pretty employees are the last business.Im going to tell you one thing today, but Ive been receiving a lot of attention and lavish attention from a lot of people since winter 2017, and Ive been running the Coffee Shop Casier: Coffee House Story for for nearly four years, and Im sorry to end it next week.Its because of personal schedules and circumstances.I am sorry to many people for not being able to give Miri notice of the part that was decided so urgently and inevitably due to my personal schedule and circumstances, Han Yu-ra said. Were closing the coffee shop story for today, after the normal business between James Stewart, and its closed on Monday.I cant say that weve come to visit because of the four-step upgrade to leaving the Covid street. I think we cant keep them in the future because four out of five are regular customers. I think our employees are more sorry and sorry.Finally, he added, I hope everyone will be well and happy all the time, with Covid threatening us again.Meanwhile, Han Yu-ra married Jeong Hyeong-don in 2009 and held her twin daughter in her arms in 2012; Han Yu-ra was a pre-wedding broadcast writer.Im on my last dayTomorrow, our two pretty employees will be in the last businessLast night, when the sun was set,This is a picture of a store building from afarIm going to give you one news todayIve been here since winter 2017with the attention and lavishness of many peopleCoffee Shop Casier: Its been nearly four years since I ran the coffee house story forIm sorry to hear that next week.Im not sure if my personal scheduleabout the part that was so urgent and inevitably decidedI am sorry for many people who can not give Miri noticeOur Coffee Shop Casier: Coffee house story for today, tomorrowCloses Monday after normal operations between James StewartCovid distance 4 I cant tell you that youre coming to me a lot because of the upgradeOur store is a cafe where four out of five people were regular customersI think we cant get them forward, so our staffI feel more sorry and sorry for youIve always been the last person to findI want to say that I have been grateful for this feedWith Covid threatening us againI hope everyone is well and happy all the timehan Yu-ra SNS

"Surprise decision." The comedian Jeong Hyeong-don wife Han Yu-ra Closes the coffee shop Casier: coffee house story for four years.

Han Yu-ra posted on his SNS on the 10th, "I am the last work tomorrow, our two pretty employees are the last business."

“I’m going to tell you one thing today, but I’ve been receiving a lot of attention and lavish attention from a lot of people since winter 2017, and I’ve been running the Coffee Shop Casier: Coffee House Story for for nearly four years, and I’m sorry to end it next week.”

It's because of personal schedules and circumstances. “I am sorry to many people for not being able to give Miri notice of the part that was decided so urgently and inevitably due to my personal schedule and circumstances,” Han Yu-ra said. “We’re closing the coffee shop story for today, after the normal business between James Stewart, and it’s Closed on Monday.”

“I can’t say that we’ve come to visit because of the four-step upgrade to leaving the Covid street. I think we can’t keep them in the future because four out of five are regular customers. I think our employees are more sorry and sorry.

Finally, he added, “I hope everyone will be well and happy all the time, with Covid threatening us again.”

Meanwhile, Han Yu-ra married Jeong Hyeong-don in 2009 and held her twin daughter in her arms in 2012; Han Yu-ra was a pre-wedding broadcast writer.

I'm on my last day

Tomorrow, our two pretty employees will be in the last business

Last night, when the sun was set,

This is a picture of a store building from afar

I'm going to give you one news today

I've been here since winter 2017

with the attention and lavishness of many people

Coffee Shop Casier: It's been nearly four years since I ran the coffee house story for

I'm sorry to hear that next week.

I'm not sure if my personal schedule

about the part that was so urgent and inevitably decided

I am sorry for many people who can not give Miri notice

Our Coffee Shop Casier: Coffee house story for today, tomorrow

Closes Monday after normal operations between James Stewart

Covid distance 4 I can't tell you that you're coming to me a lot because of the upgrade

Our store is a cafe where four out of five people were regular customers

I think we can't get them forward, so our staff

I feel more sorry and sorry for you

I've always been the last person to find

I want to say that I have been grateful for this feed

With Covid threatening us again

I hope everyone is well and happy all the time

Han Yu-ra SNS