Lee Sang-yoon, Covid 19, Returns to the Play comeback after curing

Actor Lee Sang-yoon said that he returned to the theater stage after Covid 19 cure.Lee Sang-yoon said on his 5th day, I will report my return!I want to say that I am sorry to all of the audience who have been affected by the viewing because of me and our last session team. I have finished the isolation period well and returned to my healthy shape! I will try to finish the remaining schedule well starting with todays performance!I would like to thank all those who have been worried...I sincerely pray that a free day will come from Covid as soon as possible. The photos posted together show Lee Sang-yoon posing in front of the poster of Last Session.Lee Sang-yoon, who was previously appearing in the Play Last Session, completed the second inoculation, but was infected with Covid 19 and went into self-infection.He Plays Louis.

Actor Lee Sang-yoon said that he returned to the theater stage after Covid 19 cure.

Lee Sang-yoon said on his 5th day, "I will report my return! I want to say that I am sorry to all of the audience who have been affected by the viewing because of me and our last session team. "

"I have finished the isolation period well and returned to my healthy shape! I will try to finish the remaining schedule well starting with today's performance! I would like to thank all those who have been worried...I sincerely pray that a free day will come from Covid as soon as possible. "

The photos posted together show Lee Sang-yoon posing in front of the poster of Last Session.

Lee Sang-yoon, who was previously appearing in the Play Last Session, completed the second inoculation, but was infected with Covid 19 and went into self-infection. He Plays Louis.