Jang Ki-yong Hye-Ri Ship reform 'Simple Living' Various Ends

Kang Dong-geo released a behind-the-scenes cut on the 15th with an end impression of Jang Ki-yong (Shin-Urayasu Station Yeo Station), Lee Hye-Ri (Lee Dam Station), Kang Han-Na (Yang Hye-sun Station), Kim WAN (Do Jae-jin Station), and Ship reform (Sun Woo Station).The still shows a couple cut with a smile and a sweet chemistry of Jang Ki-yong, Lee Hye-Ri and Kang Han-Na, Kim WAN, and Ship reform that have thrilled the house theater.Jang Ki-yong, who fascinated her with her 999-year-old Gumi-ho senior Shin-Urayasu Station, said, I sincerely thank you for loving Kang Dong-ga and Woo-yi.Thanks to the actors, bishops, writers, and many staff members who have worked hard, the scene has always been fun and laughing. I think it will remain in Memory with a work that was really happy and special to me.I hope that it will be Memory as a work that gives you a pleasant smile. Lee Hye-Ri, who was born in 1999 and has been playing a role in comics and romance as a human Idam, said, I started shooting Kangdong last winter, which was exceptionally cold.It was a difficult schedule, but thanks to good staff and fellow actors, it was always a pleasant scene, and it was a work that was affectionate to me so that it was regrettable that the shooting was over. It seems to be a work that will be remembered with happiness and reward because viewers are affectionately interested in me as it is meaningful to me.I would like to thank the fans who watched me until the last week and thank all the crew and actors. Kang Han-Na, who has been decomposing into a former Gumiho Yang Hye-sun for the fifth year of human beings, said, I sincerely thank the viewers who have spent a lot of time watching the drama Kang Dong-ga every week. I would like to thank all the producers who have suffered from the cold weather in the winter to make good moments without missing a scene.I am very sorry that I can not see Hye Sun, who I liked a lot, and Hye Sun, who I had breathed together, every week, but I will keep it precious without forgetting many cheers and love from viewers.I hope that viewers will remember these friends for a long time. I hope you are always healthy, loving and happy. Kim WAN, who showed his boyfriends desire to have a genuine Do Jae Jin role that removes both liver and gallbladder in love, said, Thank you to all of you for watching Kang Dong and loving Hye Sun and Jae Jin.I thought that we would like to be able to give a warm smile to the viewers for a while, but fortunately, many people cheered me up and liked me, so I think I can send Jaejin pleasantly. I would like to thank you again and I will try to find you in the next work in a better way, he said.Finally, Ship reform, which was divided into the popular son of Seoga University, Sun Woo, which is in the charm of the iron wall of Idam, said, In the drama, Sun Woo has gradually become a good person due to the introduction, and I believe that viewers will have been able to see it well.I also think that it was a work that I learned a lot through simple living like Sun Woo and changed myself well.  I sincerely thank all the performers such as the director, all the staff, seniors and colleagues who have been together.I am grateful for loving Kangdong and I hope you will love that Ship reform in the future. Meanwhile, in the last episode of Kang Dong-geo, Shin-Urayasu Station (Jang Ki-yong) showed signs of extinction, which shocked the house theater.Attention is focusing on the last episode of whether Woo-yi will become a human being and be able to meet a happy ending with Lee Hye-Ri. The last episode will air at 10:40 p.m. on the same day.

"Kang Dong-geo" released a behind-the-scenes cut on the 15th with an End impression of Jang Ki-yong (Shin-Urayasu Station Yeo Station), Lee Hye-Ri (Lee Dam Station), Kang Han-Na (Yang Hye-sun Station), Kim WAN (Do Jae-jin Station), and Ship reform (Sun Woo Station).

The still shows a couple cut with a smile and a sweet chemistry of Jang Ki-yong, Lee Hye-Ri and Kang Han-Na, Kim WAN, and Ship reform that have thrilled the house theater.

Jang Ki-yong, who fascinated her with her 999-year-old Gumi-ho senior "Shin-Urayasu Station", said, "I sincerely thank you for loving 'Kang Dong-ga' and Woo-yi. Thanks to the actors, bishops, writers, and many staff members who have worked hard, the scene has always been fun and laughing. "I think it will remain in Memory with a work that was really happy and special to me. I hope that it will be Memory as a work that gives you a pleasant smile. "

Lee Hye-Ri, who was born in 1999 and has been playing a role in comics and romance as a human 'Idam', said, "I started shooting 'Kangdong' last winter, which was exceptionally cold. It was a difficult schedule, but thanks to good staff and fellow actors, it was always a pleasant scene, and it was a work that was affectionate to me so that it was regrettable that the shooting was over. "

"It seems to be a work that will be remembered with happiness and reward because viewers are affectionately interested in me as it is meaningful to me. I would like to thank the fans who watched me until the last week and thank all the crew and actors. "

Kang Han-Na, who has been decomposing into a former Gumiho 'Yang Hye-sun' for the fifth year of human beings, said, "I sincerely thank the viewers who have spent a lot of time watching the drama 'Kang Dong-ga' every week." I would like to thank all the producers who have suffered from the cold weather in the winter to make good moments without missing a scene. I am very sorry that I can not see Hye Sun, who I liked a lot, and Hye Sun, who I had breathed together, every week, but I will keep it precious without forgetting many cheers and love from viewers. I hope that viewers will remember these friEnds for a long time. I hope you are always healthy, loving and happy. "

Kim WAN, who showed his boyfriEnd's desire to have a genuine 'Do Jae Jin' role that removes both liver and gallbladder in love, said, "Thank you to all of you for watching 'Kang Dong' and loving Hye Sun and Jae Jin. I thought that we would like to be able to give a warm smile to the viewers for a while, but fortunately, many people cheered me up and liked me, so I think I can sEnd Jaejin pleasantly. " "I would like to thank you again and I will try to find you in the next work in a better way," he said.

Finally, Ship reform, which was divided into the popular son of Seoga University, Sun Woo', which is in the charm of the iron wall of Idam, said, "' In the drama, Sun Woo has gradually become a 'good person' due to the introduction, and I believe that viewers will have been able to see it well. I also think that it was a work that I learned a lot through 'simple living' like Sun Woo and changed myself well. "" I sincerely thank all the performers such as the director, all the staff, seniors and colleagues who have been together. I am grateful for loving 'Kangdong' and I hope you will love that Ship reform in the future. "

Meanwhile, in the last episode of "Kang Dong-geo", Shin-Urayasu Station (Jang Ki-yong) showed signs of extinction, which shocked the house theater. Attention is focusing on the last episode of whether Woo-yi will become a human being and be able to meet a happy Ending with Lee Hye-Ri. The last episode will air at 10:40 p.m. on the same day.