Kang Hanna, 8th anniversary of his debut..."I will repay you with a good work."

Kang Hanna posted a photo on the 15th instagram with an article entitled I did not even know when the debut date was ... It is already the eighth anniversary.The photos are full of the 8th anniversary gifts of Kang Hannas fans.Kang Hanna is holding a gift and smiling brightly and enjoying the love of fans.Thank you very much for the fans of Kang Hanna who celebrated and celebrated my eighth anniversary.I will be Hanna who will repay this heart and support with good works. The fans who saw it said, We have not forgotten, have we? Congratulations on your eighth anniversary.I want to see you soon,  Congratulations with my heart,  I hope you will continue to work steadily in the future.Fighting and other comments, I gave support and encouragement to Kang Hanna.Kang Hanna, who made his debut in 2013 as a roller coaster, was loved by TVN Drama Start Up and Living with a Falling Living.Kang Hanna is currently in charge of KBS Cool FM Kang Hannas volume increase.Photo Kang Hanna SNS

Kang Hanna posted a photo on the 15th instagram with an article entitled "I did not even know when the debut date was ... It is already the eighth anniversary".

The photos are full of the 8th anniversary gifts of Kang Hanna's fans. Kang Hanna is holding a gift and smiling brightly and enjoying the love of fans.

“Thank you very much for the fans of Kang Hanna who celebrated and celebrated my eighth anniversary. I will be Hanna who will repay this heart and support with good works. "

The fans who saw it said, "We have not forgotten, have we? Congratulations on your eighth anniversary. I want to see you soon, "" Congratulations with my heart, "" I hope you will continue to work steadily in the future. Fighting "and other comments, I gave support and encouragement to Kang Hanna.

Kang Hanna, who made his debut in 2013 as a roller coaster, was loved by TVN Drama 'Start Up' and 'Living with a Falling Living'. Kang Hanna is currently in charge of KBS Cool FM Kang Hanna's volume increase'.

Photo Kang Hanna SNS