"I'm Solo" formal "Age is 29 years old, and his job is Samsung Electronics Samsung Electronics facility engineer"

In Im SOLO, the official revealed his identity.On the night of the 21st, SBS Plus and NQQ new entertainment program Im SOLO showed all the real profile such as actual Age and job of 14 Solo men and women who entered Solo country.On the day, 14 Solo men and women revealed their true identity. First, My Age is 29 years old.Samsung Electronics Samsung Electronics is a facility engineer; hobby is finance and exercise.I really like dancing, he said.My mother was originally a skin care worker, so I could not be interested, he said. In fact, Young-chul is my work.I created Yu from nothing, he said, making the scene into a laughing sea.Im 24 years old. I live in Ganghwa-do, Incheon. What Im doing is livestock industry. Im raising 1,000 cattle, Young-chul said.He was dealing with male cows with high turnover because of their rapid growth.

In 'I'm Solo', the official revealed his identity.

On the night of the 21st, SBS Plus and NQQ new entertainment program 'I'm Solo' showed all the 'real Profile' such as actual Age and job of 14 Solo men and women who entered Solo country.

On the day, 14 Solo men and women revealed their true identity. First, "My Age is 29 years old. Samsung Electronics Samsung Electronics is a facility engineer; hobby is finance and exercise. I really like dancing, "he said.

"My mother was originally a skin care worker, so I could not be interested," he said. "In fact, Young-chul is my work. I created Yu from nothing, "he said, making the scene into a laughing sea.

"I'm 24 years old. I live in Ganghwa-do, Incheon. What I'm doing is livestock industry. I'm raising 1,000 cattle," Young-chul said. He was dealing with male cows with high turnover because of their rapid growth.