"I may have been fooled, I feel dirty": Baek Jong-won, manipulating row chicken ribs and Furious (The ally restaurant)

Baek Jong-won heralded a second Furious at a chicken ribs homeOn July 21, SBS Baek Jong-wons The Ally Restaurant was the second story of Hanam Seokbadae Alley.In the last broadcast, Baek Jong-won first visited Chuncheon-style chicken ribs and gave up tasting because of hygiene.Baek Jong-won pinched trash in an ice cream refrigerator, especially in the hall where the boss stayed, and a dirty doghouse hidden under a guest table.On the same day, it was revealed that the first reason Baek Jong-won refused to sample was because of the spider web and dust next to the table baro.This is a customer deception, said Baek Jong-won, and it is the end of the restaurant that came out of the alley restaurant.The boss and mother wept at the bitter sound of Baek Jong-won, and on the second visit next week, they attracted attention with their internal structure changed.The kitchen next to the bathroom baro was pulled forward, and the place where the original kitchen was became a warehouse.I thought there was nowhere to clean it, but there was nothing I didnt have to clean, the president said, cleaning my store himself.I think Ive done Vic-Fezensac for me, not for guests, so far, the president said in front of the store.In the future, I decided to do a Vic-Fezensac for guests only. Ill prepare and open the door to get the guests right.I am sincerely grateful for your visit. Baek Jong-won finally decided to sample chicken ribs after his second visit.When Baek Jong-won ordered additional Udon Sari, the president boiled the Udon Sari in a long time, and Baek Jong-won said, I did not go into The Kitchen. Did not you see The ally restaurant?Plastic socuries are not hot, they come with environmental hormones. When Kim Sung-joo asked, What do you think the taste evaluation is going to be?, The president, who served only to Sari and went up to the situation room, expressed confidence in the taste.The broadcast ended on the same day when Baek Jong-won was about to taste the chicken ribs in two weeks.The chicken ribs that have suffered a crisis due to hygiene problems have now made me expect to improve day by day.But in the trailer that followed, Baek Jong-won told the boss, Thats ridiculous. I think I might have been deceived. I feel really dirty.You have to live a double life for the rest of your life, he said, and also portrayed Furious.
Baek Jong-won heralded a second Furious at a chicken ribs homeOn July 21, SBS Baek Jong-wons The Ally Restaurant was the second story of Hanam Seokbadae Alley.In the last broadcast, Baek Jong-won first visited Chuncheon-style chicken ribs and gave up tasting because of hygiene.Baek Jong-won pinched trash in an ice cream refrigerator, especially in the hall where the boss stayed, and a dirty doghouse hidden under a guest table.On the same day, it was revealed that the first reason Baek Jong-won refused to sample was because of the spider web and dust next to the table baro.This is a customer deception, said Baek Jong-won, and it is the end of the restaurant that came out of the alley restaurant.The boss and mother wept at the bitter sound of Baek Jong-won, and on the second visit next week, they attracted attention with their internal structure changed.The kitchen next to the bathroom baro was pulled forward, and the place where the original kitchen was became a warehouse.I thought there was nowhere to clean it, but there was nothing I didnt have to clean, the president said, cleaning my store himself.I think Ive done Vic-Fezensac for me, not for guests, so far, the president said in front of the store.In the future, I decided to do a Vic-Fezensac for guests only. Ill prepare and open the door to get the guests right.I am sincerely grateful for your visit. Baek Jong-won finally decided to sample chicken ribs after his second visit.When Baek Jong-won ordered additional Udon Sari, the president boiled the Udon Sari in a long time, and Baek Jong-won said, I did not go into The Kitchen. Did not you see The ally restaurant?Plastic socuries are not hot, they come with environmental hormones. When Kim Sung-joo asked, What do you think the taste evaluation is going to be?, The president, who served only to Sari and went up to the situation room, expressed confidence in the taste.The broadcast ended on the same day when Baek Jong-won was about to taste the chicken ribs in two weeks.The chicken ribs that have suffered a crisis due to hygiene problems have now made me expect to improve day by day.But in the trailer that followed, Baek Jong-won told the boss, Thats ridiculous. I think I might have been deceived. I feel really dirty.You have to live a double life for the rest of your life, he said, and also portrayed Furious.

Baek Jong-won heralded a second Furious at a chicken ribs home

On July 21, SBS Baek Jong-won's The Ally Restaurant' was the second story of Hanam Seokbadae Alley.

In the last broadcast, Baek Jong-won first visited Chuncheon-style chicken ribs and gave up tasting because of hygiene. Baek Jong-won pinched trash in an ice cream refrigerator, especially in the hall where the boss stayed, and a dirty doghouse hidden under a guest table.

On the same day, it was revealed that the first reason Baek Jong-won refused to sample was because of the spider web and dust next to the table Baro. "This is a customer deception," said Baek Jong-won, "and it is the end of the restaurant that came out of The alley restaurant."

The boss and mother wept at the bitter sound of Baek Jong-won, and on the second visit next week, they attracted attention with their internal structure changed. The Kitchen next to the bathroom Baro was pulled forward, and the place where the original kitchen was became a warehouse. “I thought there was nowhere to clean it, but there was nothing I didn’t have to clean,” the president said, cleaning my store himself.

“I think I’ve done Vic-Fezensac for me, not for guests, so far,” the president said in front of the store. In the future, I decided to do a Vic-Fezensac for guests only. I'll prepare and open the door to get the guests right. I am sincerely grateful for your visit. "

Baek Jong-won finally decided to sample chicken ribs after his second visit. When Baek Jong-won ordered additional Udon Sari, the president boiled the Udon Sari in a long time, and Baek Jong-won said, "I did not go into The Kitchen." "Did not you see 'The ally restaurant'? Plastic socuries are not hot, they come with environmental hormones. "

When Kim Sung-joo asked, "What do you think the taste evaluation is going to be?", The president, who served only to Sari and went up to the situation room, expressed confidence in the taste. The broadcast ended on the same day when Baek Jong-won was about to taste the chicken ribs in two weeks.

The chicken ribs that have suffered a crisis due to hygiene problems have now made me expect to improve day by day. But in the trailer that followed, Baek Jong-won told the boss, "That's ridiculous. I think I might have been deceived. I feel really dirty. “You have to live a double life for the rest of your life,” he said, and also portrayed Furious.