How much is it the same? Ha Yeon-soo, "Hakaso" picture skills surprise...Kim Gu's "anyone Draw" burl? (Radio Star')

In Radio Star, Ha Yeon-soo unveiled his outstanding painting skills with Hakaso.Hong Yoon-hwa, Lee Eun-hyung, Ha Yeon-soo and Girl Chuuu of the Month appeared on MBC entertainment Radio Star on the 7th.On this day, the face of the cloth, Hong Yoon-hwa, said that he resembled Ko Chang-seok as a doppelganger.Lee Eun-hyung also parodied Song Ji-hyo, Yang Chi-seung and Han Ji-hyun Actor, who plays Joo Seok-kyung, who appears in Pent House, saying, I commented that it is too much.Lee Eun-hyung, who mentioned the couples gag to Hong Yoon-hwa and Lee Eun-hyung, said that he was on stage when he fought the couple, and asked about Kwon Tae-gi.When asked about the surprise question, Lee said, I am trying not to meet each other at home, and all said, I do not think it is Kwon Tae. Kim Gu said, It can be Kwon Tae. In the end, Lee Eun-hyung replied, It is your boredom.Kim Gu said, I know why Husband fought, Jae Jun, you will be hard.He then introduced Girl Chuuu as the hottest entertainment stone of the month.Chuuuu, who recently shot an advertisement for ionic beverages, laughed, saying, I was burdened because I was alone, I wanted to do it because it was an advertisement taken by Son Ye-jin and Han Ji-min. Kim Gu said, I am tired personally because I have been watching for a long time.Chuuuu explained his real name as Jiu, and Chuuuu was the name given by the company.As for the reason for many hand movements to the emerging man, Chuuuu, he said, My mother is a vocalist, my father is just happy, and he has a lot of charm.Hong Yoon-hwa said, I was surprised to meet Cheu for the first time at entertainment, this Friend is equipped with full option of liquid bridge, even without camera.Ha Yeon-soo starred.When everyone welcomed Kim Gu, saying, It is hard to see in entertainment, Ha Yeon-soo was pleased to see Kim Gu and said, I came to My Real Television (Maritel) and said, I got the word honey no jam at the time, and I am the founder of the word.Kim Gu said, I am like Mr. Yeon-soo, I am a while. Ha Yeon-soo said, I am 32 years old because I am 90 years old. Kim Gu said, I am 85 years old, I am sorry, I am longer.Ive been stuck in a tarot card store these days and Ive seen Tarot because there was a spiritual spirit around him before he appeared in Radio Star, Ha Yeon-soo said. Im surprised to hear the prediction that three women are going to see it, and that things will come in.In addition, Ha Yeon-soo laughed at the nickname among the friends, saying, The 5th Takurang 10th line, the word choice is strange.It is actually like a sunbee.Ha Yeon-soo said, I like to avoid the new word as much as possible, I like the call. I use the right words as much as possible when I talk to friends. Kim Gu said, I am so awe, I seem to have met a true friend.Ha Yeon-soo also said that taking pictures was a hobby, even buying films from the Soviet era.Ha Yeon-soo, who also had a talent for painting, said, I have drawn it since I was an elementary school student. He made a picture of MCs himself and admired high quality paintings.Everyone says, This should be pocket money.Even Yoo Se-yoons baboon paintings said, I look good, even Eric feels good.Kim Gu, a Pokémon blue character transformed, was disappointed that Kim Gu said, You can give this to anyone. Then he laughed again at the authentic version of the extreme realism.Capture the Radio Star screen

In Radio Star, Ha Yeon-soo unveiled his outstanding painting skills with 'Hakaso'.

Hong Yoon-hwa, Lee Eun-hyung, Ha Yeon-soo and Girl Chuuu of the Month appeared on MBC entertainment Radio Star on the 7th.

On this day, the face of the cloth, Hong Yoon-hwa, said that he resembled Ko Chang-seok as a doppelganger. Lee Eun-hyung also parodied Song Ji-hyo, Yang Chi-seung and Han Ji-hyun Actor, who plays Joo Seok-kyung, who appears in Pent House, saying, "I commented that it is too much.

Lee Eun-hyung, who mentioned the couple's gag to Hong Yoon-hwa and Lee Eun-hyung, said that he was on stage when he fought the couple, and asked about Kwon Tae-gi.

When asked about the surprise question, Lee said, "I am trying not to meet each other at home," and all said, "I do not think it is Kwon Tae." Kim Gu said, "It can be Kwon Tae." In the end, Lee Eun-hyung replied, "It is your boredom." Kim Gu said, "I know why Husband fought, Jae Jun, you will be hard."

He then introduced Girl Chuuu as "the hottest entertainment stone" of the month. Chuuuu, who recently shot an advertisement for ionic beverages, laughed, saying, "I was burdened because I was alone, I wanted to do it because it was an advertisement taken by Son Ye-jin and Han Ji-min." Kim Gu said, "I am tired personally because I have been watching for a long time.

Chuuuu explained his real name as "Jiu", and Chuuuu was the name given by the company. As for the reason for many hand movements to the emerging man, Chuuuu, he said, "My mother is a vocalist, my father is just happy, and he has a lot of charm."

Hong Yoon-hwa said, "I was surprised to meet Cheu for the first time at entertainment, this Friend is equipped with full option of liquid bridge, even without camera."

Ha Yeon-soo starred. When everyone welcomed Kim Gu, saying, "It is hard to see in entertainment," Ha Yeon-soo was pleased to see Kim Gu and said, "I came to My Real Television (Maritel)" and said, "I got the word honey no jam at the time, and I am the founder of the word."

Kim Gu said, "I am like Mr. Yeon-soo, I am a while." Ha Yeon-soo said, "I am 32 years old because I am 90 years old." Kim Gu said, "I am 85 years old, I am sorry, I am longer."

“I’ve been stuck in a tarot card store these days and I’ve seen Tarot because there was a spiritual spirit around him before he appeared in Radio Star,” Ha Yeon-soo said. “I’m surprised to hear the prediction that three women are going to see it, and that things will come in.”

In addition, Ha Yeon-soo laughed at the nickname among the Friends, saying, "The 5th Takurang 10th line, the word choice is strange." It is actually like a sunbee.

Ha Yeon-soo said, "I like to avoid the new word as much as possible, I like the call." "I use the right words as much as possible when I talk to Friends." Kim Gu said, "I am so awe, I seem to have met a true Friend."

Ha Yeon-soo also said that taking pictures was a hobby, even buying films from the Soviet era.

Ha Yeon-soo, who also had a talent for painting, said, "I have drawn it since I was an elementary school student." He made a picture of MCs himself and admired high quality paintings. Everyone says, "This should be pocket money."

Even Yoo Se-yoon's baboon paintings said, "I look good, even Eric feels good." Kim Gu, a Pokémon blue character transformed, was disappointed that Kim Gu said, "You can give this to anyone." Then he laughed again at the authentic version of the extreme realism.

Capture the Radio Star' screen