Han Sun-hwa, han seung-woo Enlisted Cheering "Go to the youngest."

Group Secret actor Han Sun-hwa has Cheered his brother Han seung-woos Enlisted.Han Sun-hwa posted several photos on his SNS account on the 29th.In the open photo, Han Sun-hwa stares at the camera, standing alongside Han seung-woo, who posed affectionately and boasted a thick fraternity.Han Sun-hwa said, Its the youngest, go well.Earlier, Han seung-woo was Enlisted for military service on the 28th.He joins the Army Training Center and receives basic military training, then is deployed to the Army Military Band and begins military service.Han Seung-woo said, In order to fulfill the duty of defense, I have kept many memories with my fans and Enlisted.I will be faithful to the training until the day I meet with the fans again and I will come back to my mature appearance. Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa recently appeared in the JTBC drama Undercover.
Group Secret actor Han Sun-hwa has Cheered his brother Han seung-woos Enlisted.Han Sun-hwa posted several photos on his SNS account on the 29th.In the open photo, Han Sun-hwa stares at the camera, standing alongside Han seung-woo, who posed affectionately and boasted a thick fraternity.Han Sun-hwa said, Its the youngest, go well.Earlier, Han seung-woo was Enlisted for military service on the 28th.He joins the Army Training Center and receives basic military training, then is deployed to the Army Military Band and begins military service.Han Seung-woo said, In order to fulfill the duty of defense, I have kept many memories with my fans and Enlisted.I will be faithful to the training until the day I meet with the fans again and I will come back to my mature appearance. Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa recently appeared in the JTBC drama Undercover.

Group Secret actor Han Sun-hwa has Cheered his brother han seung-woo's Enlisted.

Han Sun-hwa posted several photos on his SNS account on the 29th.

In the open photo, Han Sun-hwa stares at the camera, standing alongside han seung-woo, who posed affectionately and boasted a thick fraternity. Han Sun-hwa said, "It's the youngest, go well."

Earlier, han seung-woo was Enlisted for military service on the 28th. He joins the Army Training Center and receives basic military training, then is deployed to the Army Military Band and begins military service. han seung-woo said, "In order to fulfill the duty of defense, I have kept many memories with my fans and Enlisted. I will be faithful to the training until the day I meet with the fans again and I will come back to my mature appearance. "

Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa recently appeared in the JTBC drama Undercover.