Han Ji-hye "Disappointed and Famously Lost during Breastfeeding...It's Not Easy to Be a Mother" (Point of Omniscient Interfere')

Actor Han Ji-hye has shared her routine after becoming a mother24 Days MBC Point of Omniscient Interfere was broadcast on the daily life of Actor Uhm Ji-won was revealed.On this day, Uhm Ji-won tried to make a phone call while going to shoot a picture, saying, Lets call Wisdom?Actor Han Ji-hye, who is the best friend of Uhm Ji-won, is now in the process of being cooked after a while ago.Han Ji-hye said, What are you doing? I am breast-massing, he said. I am suffering from breastfeeding.Breastfeeding was sick at first, but it is not easy now, he said. I feel very weak. I lose weight all the time.Uhm Ji-won then worried that I do not have any flesh, but I am getting out of it, and Han Ji-hye said, It is not easy to be a mother.Im going to shoot a picture, said Uhm Ji-won.I eat a lot in Jeju Island and I get fat, and Han Ji-hye laughed at Breastfeeding .Han Ji-hye said, I want to schedule a little.
Actor Han Ji-hye has shared her routine after becoming a mother24 Days MBC Point of Omniscient Interfere was broadcast on the daily life of Actor Uhm Ji-won was revealed.On this day, Uhm Ji-won tried to make a phone call while going to shoot a picture, saying, Lets call Wisdom?Actor Han Ji-hye, who is the best friend of Uhm Ji-won, is now in the process of being cooked after a while ago.Han Ji-hye said, What are you doing? I am breast-massing, he said. I am suffering from breastfeeding.Breastfeeding was sick at first, but it is not easy now, he said. I feel very weak. I lose weight all the time.Uhm Ji-won then worried that I do not have any flesh, but I am getting out of it, and Han Ji-hye said, It is not easy to be a mother.Im going to shoot a picture, said Uhm Ji-won.I eat a lot in Jeju Island and I get fat, and Han Ji-hye laughed at Breastfeeding .Han Ji-hye said, I want to schedule a little.

Actor Han Ji-hye has shared her routine after becoming a mother

24 Days MBC Point of Omniscient Interfere' was broadcast on the daily life of Actor Uhm Ji-won was revealed.

On this day, Uhm Ji-won tried to make a phone call while going to shoot a picture, saying, "Let's call Wisdom?"

Actor Han Ji-hye, who is the best friend of Uhm Ji-won, is now in the process of being cooked after a while ago.

Han Ji-hye said, "What are you doing?" "I am breast-massing," he said. "I am suffering from Breastfeeding." "Breastfeeding was sick at first, but it is not easy now," he said. "I feel very weak. I lose weight all the time." Uhm Ji-won then worried that "I do not have any flesh, but I am getting out of it," and Han Ji-hye said, "It is not easy to be a mother."

"I'm going to shoot a picture," said Uhm Ji-won. I eat a lot in Jeju Island and I get fat, "and Han Ji-hye laughed at" Breastfeeding ". Han Ji-hye said, "I want to schedule a little."