"Lee Eunhyeong" kang jae-jun "From January 1 to 193 Haru also exercised all the way" (TV Cultwo Show')

The comedian kang jae-jun played the top-trend entertainment Down.Kang jae-jun appeared on the Great Fantasy Party corner of SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 12th and laughed with recent talk.First, when asked, Did you exercise on a hot day like today? Kang jae-jun said, I exercised from January 1 to 193 without Haru.So far, I have prepared a lot of drama, entertainment, and advertisement.I hope you have a lot of programs to be released in the future. I am busy, but can I do TV Cultwo Show? Asked the mischievous question, TV Cultwo Show is my life and all of me, and TV Cultwo Show can never get off.In the full-scale fantastic party corner, kang jae-jun introduced the fantasy of meeting with a wonderful man and a water-related artificial respiration and played a game with the cast.In contrast to the opinions of the male performers who said, The man in the story is like a fraud, Kim Min-kyung said, I can be such a man because of One. He did not want to break the fantasy.Also, kang jae-jun attracted Eye-catching through confrontational communication with listeners.One listener revealed an anecdote that he met kan jae-jun in the bathroom and said, I was embarrassed to see my bottom down to my ankle and saw it, but it was nice.Kang jae-jun jumped, I am an entertainer, but I do not want to get down to the ankles. He acknowledged the unusual toilet routine and laughed.On the other hand, kangae-jun has been loved by the public for his debut as a comedian in SBS bond 10 in 2008, and has been awarded a lot of awards in the 2011 SBS Entertainment Comedy category and the 2015 Grand Prize respectively.In the future, TVN Comedy Big League, JTBC I can not be No. 1 and various entertainment programs, dramas and digital contents will be active in all aspects.Kang jae-jun and Lee Eunhyeong married in April 2017.Capture a radio broadcast screen showing TV Cultwo Show

The comedian kang jae-jun played the Top-trend entertainment Down.

kang jae-jun appeared on the 'Great Fantasy Party' corner of SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 12th and laughed with recent talk.

First, when asked, "Did you exercise on a hot day like today?" kang jae-jun said, "I exercised from January 1 to 193 without Haru."

"So far, I have prepared a lot of drama, entertainment, and advertisement. I hope you have a lot of programs to be released in the future. " "I am busy, but can I do TV Cultwo Show'?" Asked the mischievous question, "TV Cultwo Show is my life and all of me," and "TV Cultwo Show can never get off."

In the full-scale 'fantastic party' corner, kang jae-jun introduced the fantasy of meeting with a wonderful man and a water-related artificial respiration and played a game with the cast. In contrast to the opinions of the male performers who said, "The man in the story is like a fraud," Kim Min-kyung said, "I can be such a man because of One." He did not want to break the fantasy.

Also, kang jae-jun attracted Eye-catching through 'confrontational' communication with listeners. One listener revealed an anecdote that he met kan jae-jun in the bathroom and said, "I was embarrassed to see my bottom Down to my ankle and saw it, but it was nice." kang jae-jun jumped, "I am an entertainer, but I do not want to get Down to the ankles." He acknowledged the unusual toilet routine and laughed.

On the other hand, kangae-jun has been loved by the public for his debut as a comedian in SBS bond 10 in 2008, and has been awarded a lot of awards in the 2011 SBS entertainment Comedy category and the 2015 Grand Prize respectively.

In the future, TVN Comedy Big League', JTBC 'I can not be No. 1' and various entertainment programs, dramas and digital contents will be active in all aspects.

kang jae-jun and Lee Eunhyeong married in April 2017.

Capture a radio broadcast screen showing TV Cultwo Show'