'Eugenoid' kan jae-jun, in front of the Sejongsan Ilchulbong "183 days without Haru rest and Exercise"

The comedian kang jae-jun burned his Exercise will.On July 2, kang jae-jun said to his personal instagram, I came to Jeju Island to visit Sejongsan Ilchulbong, but I was not able to go to the pay course because I was one step late.Thats a good mountain!I should get up early tomorrow # Stella Sunrise # Strip # Strip # Strip # Strip # Strip # Strip # Strip # Strip # Strip # Strip # # Haru Doanshigo Exercise 183 days from January 1st.In the open photo, kang jae-jun boasts a sleek body that does not know with steady Exercise.Here, one hand squeezes a fist and pulls out Eye-catching by tightening Exercise will.Kang jae-jun is married to gag woman Eugenoid and the two are appearing on the JTBC entertainment program I can not be No. 1.The kang jae-jun, who declared diet earlier this year, is getting a lot of n-one with steady Exercise.

The comedian kang jae-jun burned his Exercise will.

On July 2, kang jae-jun said to his personal instagram, "I came to Jeju Island to visit Sejongsan Ilchulbong, but I was not able to go to the pay course because I was One step late. That's a good mountain! I should get up early tomorrow # Stella Sunrise # Strip # Strip # Strip # Strip # Strip # Strip # Strip # Strip # Strip # Strip # # Haru Doanshigo Exercise 183 days "from January 1st.

In the open photo, kang jae-jun boasts a sleek body that does not know with steady Exercise.

Here, One hand squeezes a fist and pulls out Eye-catching by tightening Exercise will.

kang jae-jun is married to gag woman Eugenoid and the two are appearing on the JTBC entertainment program 'I can not be No. 1'.

The kang jae-jun, who declared diet earlier this year, is getting a lot of n-One with steady Exercise.