Aoi Sora, now the 'Twinss mother'. "The children were hard to get rsv."

On the 14th, Aoi Sora said on his blog, I was neglected because I could not write it. Since last month, my husband NON has been busy and I was almost not home.On the second and Weekends of the weekday, my brother came to help me, but I could not afford it. In addition, for a week, Twinss sons were unable to send them to kindergarten due to RSV (RS virus, respiratory cell fusion virus), and said, It is really difficult if Twinsss are resting with a cold at the same time.I was able to go to the hospital healthily today, although I was feverish at the same time last Weekend, he added.Aoi Sora said of the children, I have a fever, but I have been walking around at home healthy and I have been in a hurry, I was so healthy that I cried out, I want to go out and now I want to go to kindergarten.You had to keep saying, You can not play with water because you have a fever.Aoi Sora has released photos of Twinss sons, and the children who have grown up are captivating their eyes.On the other hand, Aoi Sora is an adult actor who has been loved by many adults in Asia and has a considerable awareness in Korea. He also appeared in TVN Korean Language Institute in the past.He married DJ NON in 2018 and gave birth to his Twinss son in May 2019.Photo: Aoi Sora blog

On the 14th, Aoi Sora said on his blog, "I was neglected because I could not write it." Since last month, my husband NON has been busy and I was almost not home. On the second and Weekends of the weekday, my brother came to help me, but I could not afford it. "

In addition, for a week, Twinss sons were unable to send them to kindergarten due to rsv (RS virus, respiratory cell fusion virus), and said, "It is really difficult if Twinsss are resting with a cold at the same time."

"I was able to go to the hospital healthily today, although I was feverish at the same time last Weekend," he added.

Aoi Sora said of the children, "I have a fever, but I have been walking around at home healthy and I have been in a hurry, I was so healthy that I cried out, 'I want to go out' and now I want to go to kindergarten. "You had to keep saying, 'You can not play with water because you have a fever.'"

Aoi Sora has released photos of Twinss sons, and the children who have grown up are captivating their eyes.

On the other hand, Aoi Sora is an adult actor who has been loved by many adults in Asia and has a considerable awareness in Korea. He also appeared in TVN 'Korean Language Institute' in the past.

He married DJ NON in 2018 and gave birth to his Twinss son in May 2019.

Photo: Aoi Sora blog