'10 billion KRW

Sales Kim Hak-rae Park Choa, if you are a daughter-in-law, you will give the whole Chinese restaurant (South Korean Foreigners)South Korean Foreigners Kim Hak-rae made a big proposal to Park Choa.MBC Everlons South Korean Foreigners, which will be broadcast on July 14, features Don Gil Walksah ~, featuring economic creator Shuka, rich sister Yoo Soo-jin, singer Park Choa and comedian Kim Hak-rae to perform a quiz battle.Park Choa, who participated with Kim Hak-rae in the recent South Korean Foreigners recording, delivered a three-year break with the recent start to stocks.Park Choa said, Even if I work in the entertainment industry, I think I will do self-employment like a cafe because my work is irregular. But I have too much interior cost than I thought.Kim Hak-rae suggested, Why dont you try Chinese restaurant? Kim Hak-rae is currently running a Chinese restaurant and is in the process of 10 billion KRWIt was known that the company achieved original sales and collected topics.Park Choa asked, I wanted to ask you about my business know-how. Kim Hak-rae replied, I do not need to do that, my son is 30 years old.When Kim Hak-rae suggested that he would give him an Aye Chinese restaurant, Park Myeong-soo said, But my mother-in-law is very strong.I should know that. Park Choa said, My son is really handsome. Meanwhile, the South Korean Foreigners team complemented the power by recruiting Sora of the girl group wo!ah!Elegance Sora is expected to revitalize the South Korean Foreigners team as a rising new girl group.Kim Hak-raes quiz challenge can be confirmed at 8:30 pm on the 14th at MBC Everlon South Korean Foreigners.MBC Everlon South Korean Foreigners

Sales" Kim Hak-rae "Park Choa, if you are a daughter-in-law, you will give the whole Chinese restaurant" (South Korean Foreigners) South Korean Foreigners' Kim Hak-rae made a big proposal to Park Choa.

MBC Everlon's South Korean Foreigners, which will be broadcast on July 14, features Don Gil Walksah ~, featuring economic creator Shuka, rich sister Yoo Soo-jin, singer Park Choa and comedian Kim Hak-rae to perform a quiz Battle.

Park Choa, who participated with Kim Hak-rae in the recent South Korean Foreigners recording, delivered a three-year break with the recent start to stocks. Park Choa said, “Even if I work in the entertainment industry, I think I will do self-employment like a cafe because my work is irregular. But I have too much interior cost than I thought."

Kim Hak-rae suggested, "Why don't you try Chinese restaurant?" Kim Hak-rae is currently running a Chinese restaurant and is in the process of 10 billion KRW It was known that the company achieved original sales and collected topics.

Park Choa asked, "I wanted to ask you about my business know-how." Kim Hak-rae replied, "I do not need to do that, my son is 30 years old."

When Kim Hak-rae suggested that he would give him an "Aye Chinese restaurant," Park Myeong-soo said, "But my mother-in-law is very strong. I should know that. "Park Choa said," My son is really handsome. "

Meanwhile, the South Korean Foreigners team complemented the power by recruiting Sora of the girl group 'wo!ah!' Elegance Sora is expected to revitalize the South Korean Foreigners team as a rising new girl group. Kim Hak-rae's quiz challenge can be confirmed at 8:30 pm on the 14th at MBC Everlon South Korean Foreigners'.

MBC Everlon ‘South Korean Foreigners