Undercover' Han Go-eun "No Make-Up for the role of Drug Addicted, It Was Really Comfortable" (QA)

Han Go-eun delivers Undercover closing remarksHan Go-eun played the role of Ko Yoon-joo, an undercover agent of the 90s, who was Addicted to Drug in JTBCs Golden Cover (director Song Hyun-wook, playwright Song Ja-hoon Baek Cheol-hyun), which ended on June 12, and was abandoned in the organization and lived a life of obsoleteness.In the second half of the play, he played an important role in revealing the identity of the murder case.It was a different character from the image that I had shown in the meantime, but it helped viewers to immerse themselves in the character called Ko Yoon-ju.Among them, Han Go-eun released QA, which is full of affection for the end of Undercover and the character Ko Yoon-joo he played.Q. A word of opinion that met the end of Undercover.A. It was a long journey, and the first shooting scene was an action scene that met and received in Seokgyu and the shopping mall, and it was a memory that was so hot that the sweat really fell off.Once I took it, my head was soaked with sweat that I could not connect. I took the scene for three days and it went out very short.Anyway, the filming was stopped several times due to Corona, and it was not smooth since then, but I am really grateful that it is over safely.The last scene is really Memory as it was one day when the snow was accumulated.The toes are so sick. When I started at first, I could have put all four seasons like the bishop said.Q. Han Go-eun Actors character, Ko Yoon-ju, is a person with a dark atmosphere that is Addicted to Drug and alcohol, which is different from the image that has been shown in the meantime.If you point to the most important part or the part that you care about.A. I didnt make up much because I wanted to take off the colorful character I had done before. It was really comfortable.I was waiting in the car and I just went to the shooting place with it distracted, and the costume was easy to move and wanted to feel old, so I was able to concentrate more on the character because I was comfortable shooting while shooting.I dont need to cover up the dark circles that come from tiredness. I helped.It was a little difficult to show the details of the thin hands, the lack of attention, and the sudden change of Yoonjus behavior without introduction, but it was a really interesting time.Q. When was the moment left in the most memory while shooting Drama?A. Yoonju was sitting alone at the bus stop and tears shed.It was a scene that I was worried because I thought it was a moment to organize the meeting, compassion and regret about the life that Yunju lived.Yoon Joos ambassador, who told Seok-gyu that he wanted to be free, remained in Memory, and he spit out the ambassador and thought about it.I think that we are really free in reality how free we are living. I think that it is a cry that can sympathize with the ordinary people who vaguely desire freedom in reality and constant compromise.Q. Why you chose the Undercover work.A. I really think it was the first reason I liked the appearance of Yoonju while reading the script, and I think it was the first reason I liked it.For me, who has always been such a rich, beautiful, chic, urban character, Yoon Ju has been a very attractive role: Actors are always hungry for roles.Q. A word to the viewers who watched Undercover.I would like to say thank you very much for watching A. Undercover with a loving heart.I will try more to greet you with a better look and I will visit you again. I hope you are healthy and laugh a lot and thank you always.

Han Go-eun delivers Undercover' closing remarks

Han Go-eun played the role of Ko Yoon-joo, an Undercover agent of the 90s, who was Addicted to Drug in JTBC's Golden Cover (director Song Hyun-wook, playwright Song Ja-hoon Baek Cheol-hyun), which ended on June 12, and was abandoned in the organization and lived a life of obsoleteness. In the second half of the play, he played an important role in revealing the identity of the murder case.

It was a different Character from the image that I had shown in the meantime, but it helped viewers to immerse themselves in the Character called 'Ko Yoon-ju'. Among them, Han Go-eun released QA, which is full of affection for the end of Undercover' and the Character 'Ko Yoon-joo' he played.

Q. A word of opinion that met the end of Undercover.

A. It was a long journey, and the first shooting scene was an action scene that met and received in Seokgyu and the shopping mall, and it was a Memory that was so hot that the sweat really fell off. Once I took it, my head was soaked with sweat that I could not connect. I took the scene for three days and it went out very short. Anyway, the filming was stopped several times due to Corona, and it was not smooth since then, but I am really grateful that it is over safely. The last scene is really Memory as it was one day when the snow was accumulated. The toes are so sick. When I started at first, I could have put all four seasons like the bishop said.

Q. Han Go-eun Actor's Character, 'Ko Yoon-ju', is a person with a dark atmosphere that is Addicted to Drug and alcohol, which is different from the image that has been shown in the meantime. If you point to the most important part or the part that you care about.

A. I didn't make up much because I wanted to take off the colorful Character I had done before. It was really comfortable. I was waiting in the car and I just went to the shooting place with it distracted, and the costume was easy to move and wanted to feel old, so I was able to concentrate more on the Character because I was comfortable shooting while shooting. I don't need to cover up the dark circles that come from tiredness. I helped. It was a little difficult to show the details of the thin hands, the lack of attention, and the sudden change of Yoonju's behavior without introduction, but it was a really interesting time.

Q. When was the moment left in the most Memory while shooting Drama?

A. Yoonju was sitting alone at the bus stop and tears shed. It was a scene that I was worried because I thought it was a moment to organize the meeting, compassion and regret about the life that Yunju lived. Yoon Joo's ambassador, who told Seok-gyu that he wanted to be free, remained in Memory, and he spit out the ambassador and thought about it. I think that we are really free in reality how free we are living. I think that it is a cry that can sympathize with the ordinary people who vaguely desire freedom in reality and constant compromise.

Q. Why you chose the Undercover work.

A. I really think it was the first reason I liked the appearance of Yoonju while reading the script, and I think it was the first reason I liked it. For me, who has always been such a rich, beautiful, chic, urban Character, Yoon Ju has been a very attractive role: Actors are always hungry for roles.

Q. A word to the viewers who watched Undercover'.

I would like to say thank you very much for watching A. Undercover with a loving heart. I will try more to greet you with a better look and I will visit you again. I hope you are healthy and laugh a lot and thank you always.