Do Kyoung-wan, kbs Severance package How much did you get? "This is the first time I've ever had this amount" (You Quiz on the Block')

Broadcaster Do Kyoung-wan said he was surprised to see the Severance package he received while leaving KBS.On TVN You Quiz on the Block, which will be broadcast on the 30th, the main character of her husband Do Kyoung-wan, Lee Sang-soon and Love A Boyounghae will appear.Do Kyoung-wan said, I went to the recognition order when I appeared in Phoman is back. I am the father of the daughter of Jang.When Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Do you have a Severance package in your account? Do Kyoung-wan said, It was the first time that a Severance package was in and this amount was taken.Since then, Do Kyoung-wan has taken the hands of Yoo Jae-Suk and expressed his affection for TVN, saying, I am so happy now. I love you Quiz on the Block.Do Kyoung-wan has been working as a freelance broadcaster since leaving KBS in January after 13 years of joining the company.TVN You Quiz on the Block broadcast capture

Broadcaster Do Kyoung-wan said he was surprised to see the Severance package he received while leaving kbs.

On TVN You Quiz on the Block, which will be broadcast on the 30th, the main character of her husband Do Kyoung-wan, Lee Sang-soon and Love A Boyounghae will appear.

Do Kyoung-wan said, “I went to the recognition order when I appeared in ‘Phoman is back.’ I am the father of the daughter of Jang.’”

When Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Do you have a Severance package in your account?" Do Kyoung-wan said, "It was the first time that a Severance package was in and this amount was taken."

Since then, Do Kyoung-wan has taken the hands of Yoo Jae-Suk and expressed his affection for TVN, saying, "I am so happy now." "I love You Quiz on the Block."

Do Kyoung-wan has been working as a freelance broadcaster since leaving kbs in January after 13 years of joining the company.

TVN You Quiz on the Block' broadcast capture