Shuzu Eunhyuk, golden chandelier a big Marveld duck bathroom...a two-story house for Family (Mr. House Husband 2)

Super Junior Eunhyuk has unveiled a generous Yongin home for the Family.On KBS 2TVs Season 2 of Living Men, which aired on June 19, Super Junior Eunhyuk joined as a new Salimnam.Opening to the sound of his fathers bell, Eunhyuk opened the electric curtains and started the morning, the house at the top of the townhouse was a two-story, single-family house with an area of 264.4 square meters.I thought I should come together and live with the Family now, so I shook up my bankbook a little bit, said Eunhyuk, who owns the house himself.Inside the house, which passed through the picturesque wide garden, the luxurious interiors stood out.When I entered the entrance, I saw a modern living room, luxurious kitchen interiors, and a golden channelier.On the second floor was a room in the prospected Eunhyuk and a bedroom of parents with antique interiors.
Super Junior Eunhyuk has unveiled a generous Yongin home for the Family.On KBS 2TVs Season 2 of Living Men, which aired on June 19, Super Junior Eunhyuk joined as a new Salimnam.Opening to the sound of his fathers bell, Eunhyuk opened the electric curtains and started the morning, the house at the top of the townhouse was a two-story, single-family house with an area of 264.4 square meters.I thought I should come together and live with the Family now, so I shook up my bankbook a little bit, said Eunhyuk, who owns the house himself.Inside the house, which passed through the picturesque wide garden, the luxurious interiors stood out.When I entered the entrance, I saw a modern living room, luxurious kitchen interiors, and a golden channelier.On the second floor was a room in the prospected Eunhyuk and a bedroom of parents with antique interiors.

Super Junior Eunhyuk has unveiled a generous Yongin home for the Family.

On KBS 2TV's Season 2 of Living Men, which aired on June 19, Super Junior Eunhyuk joined as a new Salimnam.

Opening to the sound of his father’s bell, Eunhyuk opened the electric curtains and started the morning, the house at the top of the townhouse was a two-story, single-Family house with an area of 264.4 square meters. “I thought I should come together and live with the Family now, so I shook up my bankbook a little bit,” said Eunhyuk, who owns the house himself.

Inside the house, which passed through the picturesque wide garden, the luxurious Interiors stood out. When I entered the entrance, I saw a modern living room, luxurious kitchen Interiors, and a golden channelier. On the second floor was a room in the prospected Eunhyuk and a bedroom of parents with antique Interiors.