Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo "finale recording, members and Chicken and pork belly eating"

Running Man Lee Kwang-soo mentioned the food that he wanted to eat with the members as finale.Lee Kwang-soos finale race was drawn on SBS Running Man which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th.Lee Kwang-soo chose Chicken and pork belly as the members and finale to eat together.And I havent been to a pork belly house in a while, and I havent seen it in a long time, and Ive had it.In particular, Lee Kwang-soo said, I would like to be like normal personally, but I want to be like recording, but I am honest.

Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo mentioned the food that he wanted to eat with the members as finale.

Lee Kwang-soo's finale race was drawn on SBS Running Man' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th.

Lee Kwang-soo chose Chicken and pork belly as the members and finale to eat together.

“And I haven’t been to a pork belly house in a while, and I haven’t seen it in a long time, and I’ve had it.”

In particular, Lee Kwang-soo said, "I would like to be like normal personally, but I want to be like recording, but I am honest."