Running Man' Lee Hwan-jin pd "Lee Kwangsoo, the entertainment Tazza that appeared like Collective Invention: The High Rollers...was awesome" (specialized)

Lee Hwan-jin PD, who directed Running Man, expressed his feelings about Lee Kwangsoos departure.Lee Hwan-jin PD said on his instagram on June 13, Kwangsoo has never told the crew NO to my memory.I broke my toe and ripped my name tag, and I was hit by a water bomb in the middle of winter with Flu body. I thought it was funny to Lee Kwangsoo as a real crazy person while editing, he added. I thought that if Kwangsoos direct cam was released, former World comedians would be shocked by culture.He wrote, The Entertainment Tazza that appeared like Collective Invention: The High Rollers, Good Friend and My Special Brother Kwangsoo.It was really cool for a long time, he said, expressing his affection for Lee Kwangsoo.Finally, the PD added, The last thing I want to tell everyone is that Kwangsoo is not a fool.Meanwhile, Lee Kwangsoo got off the SBS entertainment program Running Man after 11 years of recording on the 24th of last month.Lee Kwangsoo has been in a difficult condition since a traffic accident last year and is known to get off to reorganize his body and mind.Lee Hwan-jin PDIn my Memory, Kwangsoo never once told the crew No.I broke my toe and tore off my name tag, and I was hit by a water bomb in the middle of winter with Flu body.I thought Kwangsoo was funny as a real crazy person while watching Kwangsoo while editing, and I thought that if Kwangsoo direct cam was released, the former World comedians would be hit by culture.Entertainment Tazza, which appeared like Collective Invention: The High Rollers, Good Friend and my special brother Kwangsoo, was really cool for a long time.Finally, there is something I want to tell everyone.Kwangsoo, youre not stupid.No?Even a fool is not that stupid.No...?

Lee Hwan-jin pd, who directed Running Man', expressed his feelings about Lee Kwangsoo's departure.

Lee Hwan-jin pd said on his instagram on June 13, "Kwangsoo has never told the crew 'NO' to my Memory. I broke my toe and ripped my name tag, and I was hit by a water bomb in the middle of winter with Flu body. "

"I thought it was funny to Lee Kwangsoo as a real crazy person while editing," he added. "I thought that if Kwangsoo's direct cam was released, former World comedians would be shocked by culture."

He wrote, "The entertainment Tazza that appeared like Collective Invention: The High Rollers, Good Friend and My Special Brother Kwangsoo. It was really cool for a long time, "he said, expressing his affection for Lee Kwangsoo.

Finally, the pd added, "The last thing I want to tell everyone is that Kwangsoo is not a fool."

Meanwhile, Lee Kwangsoo got off the SBS entertainment program Running Man' after 11 years of recording on the 24th of last month.

Lee Kwangsoo has been in a difficult condition since a traffic accident last year and is known to get off to reorganize his body and mind.

Lee Hwan-jin pd

In my Memory, Kwangsoo never once told the crew "No."

I broke my toe and tore off my name tag, and I was hit by a water bomb in the middle of winter with Flu body.

I thought Kwangsoo was funny as a real crazy person while watching Kwangsoo while editing, and I thought that if Kwangsoo direct cam was released, the former World comedians would be hit by culture.

entertainment Tazza, which appeared like Collective Invention: The High Rollers, Good Friend and my special brother Kwangsoo, was really cool for a long time.

Finally, there is something I want to tell everyone.

Kwangsoo, you're not stupid.

No?

Even a fool is not that stupid.

No...?