Running Man' Lee Hwan-jin pd "Kwangsoo was really cool for the entertainment Tazza: The High Rollers, long time."

Lee Hwan-jin PD, who directed Running Man, recalled memories with Kwangsoo.Lee Hwan-jin PD said on his 13th day, I have never told my memory that Kwangsoo is NO to the production team.I broke my toe and tore off my name tag, and I was hit by a water bomb in the middle of winter while I was caught in Flu. I thought it was funny like a real crazy person while watching Kwangsoo as I edited it.I thought that if the Kwangsoo direct cam was released, comedians around the world would be shocked by culture. He said, The entertainment Tazza that appeared like Collective Invention: The High Rollers, Good Friend and my special brother Kwangsoo.It was really cool for a long time. Finally, I want to tell everyone. Kwangsoo is not a fool. Earlier, Kwangsoo got off at Running Man last time on the 24th of last month. The agency said, I have been in a bad condition since the traffic accident last year.I decided to have time to reorganize my body and mind. Lee Hwan-jin PD Instagram postIn my Memory, Kwangsoo never told the crew No.He even had a broken baby toe and a name tagFlu was caught in a water bomb in the middle of winter.I thought that Kwangsoo was funny like a real crazy man while watching Kwangsoo while editing, and I thought that if Kwangsoos cam was released, comedians around the world would be shocked.Entertainment Tazza, which appeared like Collective Invention: The High Rollers, Good Friend and my special brother Kwangsoo, was really cool for a long time.Finally, there is something I want to tell everyone.Kwangsoo, not fool....No...?Fools are not that much......No...?

Lee Hwan-jin pd, who directed Running Man', recalled memories with Kwangsoo.

Lee Hwan-jin pd said on his 13th day, "I have never told my Memory that Kwangsoo is "NO" to the production team. I broke my toe and tore off my name tag, and I was hit by a water bomb in the middle of winter while I was caught in Flu. "

"I thought it was funny like a real crazy person while watching Kwangsoo as I edited it. I thought that if the Kwangsoo direct cam was released, comedians around the world would be shocked by culture. "

He said, "The entertainment Tazza that appeared like Collective Invention: The High Rollers, Good Friend and my special brother Kwangsoo. It was really cool for a long time. Finally, I want to tell everyone. Kwangsoo is not a fool. "

Earlier, Kwangsoo got off at Running Man' last time on the 24th of last month. The agency said, "I have been in a bad condition since the traffic accident last year. I decided to have time to reorganize my body and mind. "

Lee Hwan-jin pd Instagram post

In my Memory, Kwangsoo never told the crew "No."

He even had a broken baby toe and a name tag

Flu was caught in a water bomb in the middle of winter.

I thought that Kwangsoo was funny like a real crazy man while watching Kwangsoo while editing, and I thought that if Kwangsoo's cam was released, comedians around the world would be shocked.

entertainment Tazza, which appeared like Collective Invention: The High Rollers, Good Friend and my special brother Kwangsoo, was really cool for a long time.

Finally, there is something I want to tell everyone.

Kwangsoo, not fool.

.

.

.

No...?

fools are not that much.

.

.

.

.

.

No...?