Running Man' Jeon So-min, "Ji Suk-jin cares more about 'MSG Wannabe' members than we do"

On the 27th SBS entertainment program Running Man, actors Han Chae-young and Heo Young appeared in the vacation special feature.On this day, Jeon So-min shot Ji Suk-jin, saying, Sukjin brother will be a loud guide no matter how much you make fun of today.Yang Se-chan said, I received a singer and a singer. Haha teased Ji Suk-jin, saying, Suddenly, I was singing a name tag on YouTube.Ji Suk-jin teased him about his performance in What to Do When You Play, and Ji Suk-jin was fed up with saying, I knew I was going to talk about it.The crew introduced the guest, saying, Today I left a little early vacation. Then, Han Chae-young and Heo Young appeared as guests.Did I hear it before Mr. Young Chaes greetings? said Yoo Jae-Suk, laughing, Is not Mr. Seok Jin-yi . not a human being?So, Jeon So-min told Ji Suk-jin, Oh, what is your brother Barbie doll?Ji Suk-jin was embarrassed and said, Wow, its a pleasure to see you for the first time. Its our kind greeting.It was funny to see this brother wanting to pretend he knew too urgently, said Yoo Jae-Suk.Han Chae-young surprised members by revealing he was the first appearance on Running Man.Han Chae-young laughed at the members by saying, I am a little bit of a summer person, so did you call me?Oh, Im talking about human beings, Haha said.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk introduced Heo Young as Human Gnostic Mushroom Heo Young appeared.Heo Young surprised the members by saying, In fact, Im the first to appear in Running Man (like Han Chae-young).Kim Jong-kook wondered, So where did we see it? Heo Young said, Ive been a terrestrial wave for a long time, and Im only playing on YouTube.Heo Young then mentioned Yang Se-chan: I often see him with his brother, Kobik MC, and its awkward to see him like this.Heo Young said, It is the leader of the children there ... it is like the youngest here.Youre just stirring around in Yang Sebari, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who replied, Im going to have to make fun of you today.Yang Se-chan said, I am the highest there.The full-scale game began and Yang Se-chan became a team with Ji Suk-jin and started the diss.Yang Se-chan told Ji Suk-jin, Today my brother is not the old tension, Song Ji-hyo said, Is that because of my brother really what do you do when you play?Im sorry, weve been doing it for over a decade, said Song Ji-hyo, who then said, What are we to my brother? which made Ji Suk-jin restless.I was really sorry that my brother Seok-jin commented on MGS Wannabe members like that, did you see him commenting on us? said Jeon So-min.Ji Suk-jin said, Its not that, they commented a lot, so I just have to put it on.My brother is probably ashamed of us, Yang Se-chan said.On the other hand, SBS Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

On the 27th SBS entertainment program Running Man, actors Han Chae-young and Heo Young appeared in the vacation special feature.

On this day, Jeon So-min shot Ji Suk-jin, saying, "Sukjin brother will be a loud guide no matter how much you make fun of today." Yang Se-chan said, "I received a singer and a singer." Haha teased Ji Suk-jin, saying, "Suddenly, I was singing a Name tag on YouTube." Ji Suk-jin teased him about his performance in What to Do When You Play, and Ji Suk-jin was fed up with saying, "I knew I was going to talk about it."

The crew introduced the guest, saying, "Today I left a little early vacation." Then, Han Chae-young and Heo Young appeared as guests. “Did I hear it before Mr. Young Chae’s greetings?” said Yoo Jae-Suk, laughing, “Is not Mr. Seok Jin-yi . not a human being?” So, Jeon So-min told Ji Suk-jin, "Oh, what is your brother Barbie doll?"

Ji Suk-jin was embarrassed and said, "Wow, it's a pleasure to see you for the first time. It's our kind greeting. “It was funny to see this brother wanting to pretend he knew too urgently,” said Yoo Jae-Suk.

Han Chae-young surprised members by revealing he was the first appearance on Running Man. Han Chae-young laughed at the members by saying, "I am a little bit of a summer person, so did you call me?" “Oh, I’m talking about human beings,” Haha said.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk introduced Heo Young as "Human Gnostic Mushroom Heo Young appeared." Heo Young surprised the members by saying, "In fact, I'm the first to appear in Running Man (like Han Chae-young). Kim Jong-kook wondered, “So where did we see it?” Heo Young said, “I’ve been a terrestrial wave for a long time, and I’m only playing on YouTube.” Heo Young then mentiOned Yang Se-chan: “I often see him with his brother, Kobik MC, and it’s awkward to see him like this.” Heo Young said, "It is the leader of the children there ... it is like the youngest here."

“You’re just stirring around in Yang Sebari,” said Yoo Jae-Suk, who replied, “I’m going to have to make fun of you today.” Yang Se-chan said, "I am the highest there."

The full-scale game began and Yang Se-chan became a team with Ji Suk-jin and started the diss. Yang Se-chan told Ji Suk-jin, "Today my brother is not the old tension," Song Ji-hyo said, "Is that because of my brother really 'what do you do when you play?' "I'm sorry, we've been doing it for over a decade," said Song Ji-hyo, who then said, "What are we to my brother?" which made Ji Suk-jin restless. "I was really sorry that my brother Seok-jin commented on MGS Wannabe members like that, did you see him commenting on us?" said Jeon So-min.

Ji Suk-jin said, "It's not that, they commented a lot, so I just have to put it on." "My brother is probably ashamed of us," Yang Se-chan said.

On the other hand, SBS Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.