Radio Star' Shin Ah-yeong "United States of America...regrettable" after getting off the Husband Bogopa program

MBC entertainment program Radio Star, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 23rd, was featured in Hey, You Can Buy Two featuring Kim Bo-sung, Kim Pro (Kim Dong-hwan), and Shin Ah-yeong.On the day, Shin Ah-yeong told Husband and long-distance Ahn Young Mi, Is not it the best thing I want to see when I am away? I should have kept that mind.We live together, so we have to adjust all the small things. Its not big. Socks are on the couch while cleaning.But Shin Ah-yeong said he had made an effort to get off the program for Husband, unlike the words.Shin Ah-yeong said: Last year Corona 19 got worse, organized the program and went to United States of America; MBC Everlon, a longtime MBC Everlon, come on.I got off and went, Is it the first time in Korea?When MC Kim Gu asked, Do you regret it? Shin Ah-yeong hesitated and laughed.Shin Ah-yeong said, I have not been at home these days, but when I see a pair of socks, I am so angry. MC Ahn Young Mi said, I had a little idea to go.But I could not do it. Shin Ah-yeong said, Do not forget that heart.

MBC entertainment program Radio Star', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 23rd, was featured in 'Hey, You Can Buy Two' featuring Kim Bo-sung, Kim Pro (Kim Dong-hwan), and Shin Ah-yeong.

On the day, Shin Ah-yeong told Husband and long-distance Ahn Young Mi, "Is not it the best thing I want to see when I am away? I should have kept that mind. We live together, so we have to adjust all the small things. It's not big. Socks are on the couch while cleaning.

But Shin Ah-yeong said he had made an effort to get off the program for Husband, unlike the words. Shin Ah-yeong said: “Last year Corona 19 got worse, organized the program and went to United States of America; MBC Everlon, a longtime MBC Everlon, come on. I got off and went, 'Is it the first time in Korea?'"

When MC Kim Gu asked, "Do you regret it?" Shin Ah-yeong hesitated and laughed.

Shin Ah-yeong said, "I have not been at home these days, but when I see a pair of socks, I am so angry." MC Ahn Young Mi said, "I had a little idea to go. But I could not do it. "Shin Ah-yeong said," Do not forget that heart. "