"Power Diary 2021" Hye-ja Kim, "Request to leave the dead call, except for the call screen, Cameraman."

Actor Hye-ja Kim recalls filming power diary phone episodeIn MBCs 60th anniversary special feature Docuplex Diary 2021 broadcasted on the 18th, Hye-ja Kim recalled the phone scene that is considered as a famous scene.On this day, Bul-am Choi met Kim Jong-su, who wrote The Power Diary.When Bul-am Choi saw Kim Jong-su, he laughed, Have you gone backwards for the years? The two shared a warm meal like 20 years ago.Youve been writing since late 81, and it was all masterpieces, it was like looking at someone elses home room; all the gods that came out for a while were impressed, said Bul-am Choi.I thought I planted one seed while I was writing over 500 times; it seems that it was passed on to viewers, the Kim Jong-su writer recalled.The Power Diary Actors voted for the 248th Telephone episode as the best broadcast.Go Doo-shim recalled, I would have lined up a pay phone to call my mother from all over the country after watching the broadcast.Kims wife, Lee Eun-shim, played by Hye-ja Kim at the time, came out with a screen that called her mother in heaven, missing her dead mother.Hye-ja Kim said, I miss my mother so much because I got married early. I am so strange that I want to call my dead mother because she is pure.Its really a dream, he said. I asked him to leave Cameraman at the studio.Many people in the studio were breathing for some scene. PD said, Many actors talked about the scene.Hye-ja Kim said, Who did you say? Go Doo-shim thank you.Kim Jong-su writes, It was just after Mr. Hye-ja Kims mother died, I wanted to give something of comfort.My best friend and Hye-ja Kim were the ones who inspired me, he said. I came home quickly to write it down in my notebook because I would not forget it when I met.

Actor Hye-ja Kim recalls filming 'power diary' phone episode

In mbc's 60th anniversary special feature "Docuplex Diary 2021" broadcasted on the 18th, Hye-ja Kim recalled the phone scene that is considered as a famous scene.

On this day, Bul-am Choi met Kim Jong-su, Who wrote "The Power Diary". When Bul-am Choi saw Kim Jong-su, he laughed, "Have you gone backwards for the years?" The two shared a warm meal like 20 years ago. "You've been writing since late '81, and it was all masterpieces, it was like looking at someone else's home room; all the gods that came out for a while were impressed," said Bul-am Choi.

"I thought I planted one seed while I was writing over 500 times; it seems that it was passed on to viewers," the Kim Jong-su writer recalled.

The 'Power Diary' Actors voted for the 248th 'Telephone' episode as the best broadcast. Go Doo-shim recalled, "I would have lined up a pay phone to call my mother from all over the country after watching the broadcast." Kim's wife, Lee Eun-shim, played by Hye-ja Kim at the time, came out with a screen that called her mother in heaven, missing her dead mother.

Hye-ja Kim said, "I miss my mother so much because I got married early. I am so strange that I want to call my dead mother because she is pure. It's really a dream, "he said." I asked him to leave Cameraman at the studio. Many people in the studio were breathing for some scene. "

PD said, "Many Actors talked about the scene." Hye-ja Kim said, "Who did you say?" "Go Doo-shim thank you."

Kim Jong-su writes, "It was just after Mr. Hye-ja Kim's mother died, I wanted to give something of comfort. "My best friend and Hye-ja Kim were the ones Who inspired me," he said. "I came home quickly to write it down in my notebook because I would not forget it when I met.