Why Hye-ja Kim pleaded "Let us be dead after Acid" in 'Power Diary 2021'

After a brilliant spring day, there was a time of trouble for the performers of Power Diary.MBC Document Flex - Power Diary 2021 Part 2 Spring Day Goes broadcast on the 25th, the hidden story about the end of the Power Diary which was not known until now was covered.The Power Diary, which started as a national drama with more than 40% audience rating starting from the first broadcast on October 21, 1980, gradually began to decline in the mid-1990s.The successive replacement of the writer and director shook the consistent plot of the work.Hye-ja Kim, the centerpiece of the work, recalled the time and said, When I ride a taxi, its the best of the power diary.It was so painful that the work should warm the hearts of viewers, because it is a futile broadcast. Hye-ja Kim said, At one point, it was not Father, who thought that father in power diary, Mothers Character, How good would it be if there was such a mother, Father.So it was a big thing to just wear a white hair wig. It was not an actor. Even Hye-ja Kim asked for the death of Character, who he plays; he said, I went to see my youngest daughter and asked if I should die after I was Acid.That would make Father, who became a widower, sad, and told him to remarry and seemed to be a bit richer.I have talked several times about how I can not do it because I will not be happy at all. Nevertheless, the only reason Hye-ja Kim remained in the power diary was because of the remaining ones, adding that there were still people who lived as power diary - like a salary ride.

After a brilliant spring day, there was a time of trouble for the performers of 'Power Diary'.

mbc 'Document Flex - Power Diary 2021' Part 2 'Spring Day Goes' broadcast on the 25th, the hidden story about the end of the 'Power Diary' which was not known until now was covered.

The 'Power Diary', which started as a national drama with more than 40% audience rating starting from the first broadcast on October 21, 1980, gradually began to decline in the mid-1990s. The successive replacement of the writer and director shook the consistent plot of the work.

Hye-ja Kim, the centerpiece of the work, recalled the time and said, "When I ride a taxi, it's the best of the power diary. It was so painful that the work should warm the hearts of viewers, because it is a futile broadcast. "

Hye-ja Kim said, "At one point, it was not Father, who thought that Father in 'power diary', Mother's Character, 'How good would it be if there was such a Mother, Father'. So it was a big thing to just wear a white hair wig. It was not an actor. "

Even Hye-ja Kim asked for the death of Character, who he plays; he said, "I went to see my youngest daughter and asked if I should die after I was Acid." That would make Father, who became a widower, sad, and told him to remarry and seemed to be a bit richer. I have talked several times about how I can not do it because I will not be happy at all. "

Nevertheless, the only reason Hye-ja Kim remained in the "power diary" was because of the remaining ones, adding that "there were still people who lived as "power diary" - like a salary ride."