'Mine' Kim Seo-hyung, in the play, Coming Out to Husband Hyuk-kwon PARK..."I'm a sex minor."

In the TVN Saturday drama Mine, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th, Jeong Seo-hyun (Kim Seo-hyung), who made a Coming Out decision before the media interview, was portrayed.Jeong Seo-hyeon visited han jin-ho (Hyuk-kwon PARK) and said, Im going to do an important interview tomorrow, because its polite to talk to you in advance.Then, he asked Han Ji-yong (Lee Hyun-wook) to wait until he was pulled down. But its better than having a man, said Han Jin-ho, who was surprised.I couldnt help it, its not what I want, said Han Jin-ho, comforting Jeong Seo-hyun. I want to start with a clear statement. Ill sit down as CEO.I will be responsible for what I have done. Han Jin-ho decided to put his strength on such a sentiment.

In the TVN Saturday drama "Mine," which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th, Jeong Seo-hyun (Kim Seo-hyung), who made a Coming Out decision before the media interview, was portrayed.

Jeong Seo-hyeon visited han jin-ho (Hyuk-kwon PARK) and said, I'm going to do an important interview tomorrow, because it's polite to talk to you in advance. Then, he asked Han Ji-yong (Lee Hyun-wook) to wait until he was pulled down. "But it's better than having a man," said han jin-ho, who was surprised.

"I couldn't help it, it's not what I want," said han jin-ho, comforting Jeong Seo-hyun. "I want to start with a clear statement. I'll sit down as CEO. I will be responsible for what I have done. "han jin-ho decided to put his strength on such a sentiment.