Mina' Ryu Phil-rip, YouTube Silver Button Celebration "Young Hado"

Ryu Phil-rip released a photo on his 25th day with an article entitled Oh, its Young Long Hado, this is Silver Button that I only heard in words.The photo shows Ryu Phil-rip holding a silver button. Ryu Phil-rip in the photo expresses a joy with a surprised expression.Silver Button is a gift to YouTubers who have exceeded 100,000 YouTube channel Subscriptions.The channel Koin Music - Phillipkorea operated by Ryu Phil-rip is currently recording about 107,000 people.Ryu Phil-rip said, Minatv is now heading for 10,000 people, and the brand channel that I do alone has been loved so much.I did not know that communication with Indonesian fans who love K-pop would grow so much. I will continue to communicate with them every time I have time. Meanwhile, Ryu Phil-rip marriages with 17-year-old Singer Mina in 2018.

Ryu Phil-rip released a photo on his 25th day with an article entitled "Oh, it's Young Long Hado, this is Silver Button that I only heard in words."

The photo shows Ryu Phil-rip holding a silver button. Ryu Phil-rip in the photo expresses a joy with a surprised expression.

Silver Button is a gift to YouTubers who have exceeded 100,000 YouTube channel Subscriptions. The channel 'Koin Music - Phillipkorea' operated by Ryu Phil-rip is currently recording about 107,000 people.

Ryu Phil-rip said, "Minatv is now heading for 10,000 people, and the brand channel that I do alone has been loved so much. I did not know that communication with Indonesian fans who love K-pop would grow so much. I will continue to communicate with them every time I have time. "

Meanwhile, Ryu Phil-rip marriages with 17-year-old Singer Mina in 2018.