'Mimonte' Lee Da-hae, in front of reporters, Hypnotic dosing Mental

The KBS 2TV daily drama Miss The Count of Monte Cristo broadcast on the afternoon of the 25th included a screen in which revenge for the daughters of Lee Da-hae and Joo Tae-sik (Kwon Oh-hyun) of Hwang Ga-heon was completed.On this day, Jusserin showed signs of mental illness when he saw Juserins body. When a Hospital official asked him about his intention to autopsy, Juserin said, What do you mean, father?Shes not his daughter. A Hospital official followed Jusserin, but Juserin said, Its not our Father.Im Dong Dae Moon Goddess. I have an interview tomorrow, so I have to go to bed soon. The next day, Giuserin went to the DDM Venus press interview. Ill tell you something interesting today. I like Mozart more than Beethoven.You know I was jealous of Saliergo Mozart. I think Salier made him a genius. I had so many Saliers here.Genius is short-lived. So I decided. Im going to be Mozart. Gentlemen. Im retiring from here.Please remember me as Dong Dae Moon Goddess forever. When Giuserin put Hypnotic in his mouth, the gold silver coin (Kyung Sook) rushed in and dried Giuserin, who said, I let our Father die.But how do I live? He continued to take the medicine, and eventually he went to Hospital.Its really great Ko Eun-jo (Hwang Ga-heuns original identity), said Hwang Ga-heun, who visited Hwang Ga-heun to say, Do you know that now?I said,Do you think I cant shoot that ending scene? Five years ago, the same situation. No matter how much you bother me with it, Im not moving. On the other hand, Hwang Ga-heun said, President Oh Byung-guk (Lee Hwang-ui) asked me to kill President Gina Hwang (Oh Mi-hee).I recorded what I said to him, Oh Byeong-guk, and he sent it to Oh Byeong-guk.

The KBS 2TV daily drama "Miss The Count of Monte Cristo" broadcast on the afternoon of the 25th included a screen in which revenge for the daughters of Lee Da-hae and Joo Tae-sik (Kwon Oh-hyun) of Hwang Ga-heon was completed.

On this day, Jusserin showed signs of mental illness when he saw Juserin's body. When a Hospital official asked him about his intention to autopsy, Juserin said, "What do you mean, Father? She's not his daughter. "A Hospital official followed Jusserin, but Juserin said," It's not our Father. I'm Dong Dae Moon Goddess. I have an interview tomorrow, so I have to go to bed soon. "

The next day, Giuserin went to the DDM Venus press interview. "I'll tell you something interesting today. I like Mozart more than Beethoven. You know I was jealous of Saliergo Mozart. I think Salier made him a genius. I had so many Saliers here. Genius is short-lived. So I decided. I'm going to be Mozart. Gentlemen. I'm retiring from here. Please remember me as Dong Dae Moon Goddess forever. "

When Giuserin put Hypnotic in his mouth, the gold silver coin (Kyung Sook) rushed in and dried Giuserin, who said, "I let our Father die. But how do I live? "He continued to take the medicine, and eventually he went to Hospital.

"It's really great Ko Eun-jo (Hwang Ga-heun's original identity)," said Hwang Ga-heun, who visited Hwang Ga-heun to say, "Do you know that now? "I said,"Do you think I can't shoot that ending scene? Five years ago, the same situation. No matter how much you bother me with it, I'm not moving. "

On the other hand, Hwang Ga-heun said, "President Oh Byung-guk (Lee Hwang-ui) asked me to kill President Gina Hwang (Oh Mi-hee). I recorded what I said to him, "Oh Byeong-guk," and he sent it to Oh Byeong-guk.