Microdot "Parents, deported to New Zealand after release...will reflect on life"

Microdot confirmed on his Instagram on the 19th, I was late to inform you about the news of the article in Digital marketing.I think many people will be curious, so I want to tell you the current situation. Microdot said he agreed with some of the victims, saying, I met with 10 minutes of the 14 minutes that my parents had damaged and thanked them for the agreement.However, the remaining four minutes have not been reached by the lack of me and my family. This led my father to live in The actual type for three years and my mother to live in the actual type for one year. He added.Microdot said, In law, my parents have come out after my brother, but I have no change in my apology to those who have suffered damage for my life. I will reflect on my life and I will pay back this heart as much as I can.Meanwhile, Microdots parents were put on trial for fleeing to New Zealand after borrowing 400 million won from relatives and neighbors while running a cow farm in Jecheon, North Chungcheong Province in 2018.Microdot released his second album My Story on the 17th after going through the self-reliant period.Specialized in Microdot InstagramI have confirmed the news of the article in Digital marketing late because it was informed around me.I think many people will be curious. I want to write down the current situation.I met with 10 minutes out of 14 minutes that my parents had damaged and thanked me for the agreement.The remaining four minutes were not reached because of the lack of me and my family, which led my father to live three years in the actual type, and my mother to live one year in the actual type.Legally, my parents came out after completing my sentence, but I am still sorry for those who have suffered damage for the rest of my life.I will reflect on my life and I will pay this heart as best I can.I will try to show more growth and sincerity in my future life and musically.

Microdot confirmed on his Instagram on the 19th, "I was late to inform you about the news of the article in Digital marketing. I think many people will be curious, so I want to tell you the current situation. "

Microdot said he agreed with some of the victims, saying, "I met with 10 minutes of the 14 minutes that my parents had damaged and thanked them for the agreement."

However, "the remaining four minutes have not been reached by the lack of me and my family." This led my father to live in The actual type for three years and my mother to live in The actual type for one year. "He added.

Microdot said, "In law, my parents have come out after my brother, but I have no change in my apology to those who have suffered damage for my life." "I will reflect on my life and I will pay back this heart as much as I can."

Meanwhile, Microdot's parents were put on trial for fleeing to New Zealand after borrowing 400 million won from relatives and neighbors while running a cow farm in Jecheon, North Chungcheong Province in 2018. Microdot released his second album 'My Story' on the 17th after going through the self-reliant period.

Specialized in Microdot Instagram

I have confirmed the news of the article in Digital marketing late because it was informed around me.

I think many people will be curious. I want to write down the current situation.

I met with 10 minutes out of 14 minutes that my parents had damaged and thanked me for the agreement.

The remaining four minutes were not reached because of the lack of me and my family, which led my father to live three years in The actual type, and my mother to live one year in The actual type.

Legally, my parents came out after completing my sentence, but I am still sorry for those who have suffered damage for the rest of my life.

I will reflect on my life and I will pay this heart as best I can.

I will try to show more growth and sincerity in my future life and musically.