Microdot "deported to New Zealand after parents' release... lifelong reflection"

Singer Microdot has apologized to the victims again, saying his parents, who served time for fraud, were recently expelled to New Zealand after being released from prison.Microdot wrote on his 19th day in his instagram that I think many people will be curious, so I want to tell you the current situation and write it up.He said: I met with 10 Minutes in person in the 14 minutes that were damaged by my parents and thanked them for the agreement.The remaining four minutes were not reached due to the lack of me and Family, which led to my father being deported to Baro New Zealand after three years of The actual type and one year of The actual type. In law, my parents came out after completing my sentence, but I am still sorry for those who have suffered damage for the rest of my life, he said. I will reflect on my life and I will pay this heart as best I can.Meanwhile, Microdots parents were indicted in Jecheon, Chungbuk Province, for borrowing a total of 400 million won from their relatives and acquaintances, and then fleeing to New Zealand without paying them.Microdot, which had suspended all broadcasting activities since the controversy, released its mini album Freyer (PRAYER) in September last year and made a move to return.I checked the news late because I informed you about the news on the Internet.I think many people will be curious. I want to write down the current situation.I met with 10 Minutes in 14 minutes who were damaged by my parents and thanked them for the agreement.The remaining four minutes were not reached because of the lack of me and Family, which led to my father being deported to Baro New Zealand after his release from the hospital for three years of The actual type and the mother for one year of The actual type.Legally, my parents came out after completing my sentence, but I am still sorry for those who have suffered damage for the rest of my life.I will reflect on my life and I will pay this heart as best I can.I will try to show more growth and sincerity in my future life and musically.

Singer Microdot has apologized to the victims again, saying his parents, who served time for fraud, were recently expelled to New Zealand after being released from prison.

Microdot wrote on his 19th day in his instagram that "I think many people will be curious, so I want to tell you the current situation and write it up."

He said: "I met with 10 Minutes in person in the 14 minutes that were damaged by my parents and thanked them for the agreement. The remaining four minutes were not reached due to the lack of me and Family, which led to my father being deported to Baro New Zealand after three years of The actual type and one year of The actual type. "

"In law, my parents came out after completing my sentence, but I am still sorry for those who have suffered damage for the rest of my life," he said. "I will reflect on my life and I will pay this heart as best I can."

Meanwhile, Microdot's parents were indicted in Jecheon, Chungbuk Province, for borrowing a total of 400 million won from their relatives and acquaintances, and then fleeing to New Zealand without paying them.

Microdot, which had suspended all broadcasting activities since the controversy, released its mini album "Freyer" (PRAYER) in September last year and made a move to return.

I checked the news late because I informed you about the news on the Internet.

I think many people will be curious. I want to write down the current situation.

I met with 10 Minutes in 14 minutes who were damaged by my parents and thanked them for the agreement.

The remaining four minutes were not reached because of the lack of me and Family, which led to my father being deported to Baro New Zealand after his release from the hospital for three years of The actual type and the mother for one year of The actual type.

Legally, my parents came out after completing my sentence, but I am still sorry for those who have suffered damage for the rest of my life.

I will reflect on my life and I will pay this heart as best I can.

I will try to show more growth and sincerity in my future life and musically.