Lee Ju-young "I'm a weak man...even when I'm a strong Character"

Lee Ju-young showed off his casual charm through the pictorial.In the July issue of the fashion magazine GQ, Lee Ju-young showed a natural appearance in a comfortable street fashion, while it attracted attention by emitting a unique healthy energy by creating retro sensibility in a blue-chill fashion.This picture, which expresses Summer of Lee Ju-young, attracted attention with his cool mood.Lee Ju-young created a fresh atmosphere with a combination of slightly wet hair and soft charisma.In addition, a black jacket and a red cap cap cap match to show the appearance of human vitamin.In a subsequent interview, Lee Ju-young said, Like the recent OCN drama Times Square, what would happen if World changed in a day? I think I will compromise on reality and live that life.Seo Jin-in is different from World he believes in in the play, so he keeps digging into the truth and turning the wrong past back. I think it is not enough for me.I think I will find a sense of stability by compromising with the reality that changed as soon as possible.It is the part that I thought was the most great when I was Acting Seo Jin-in. Also, about the strong image that has been shown in the work, I see a lot of strong, unshaken, and belief images.There are times when strong character is overwhelmed.The character of the baseball girl, Seo Jin-in of Times Square, is a character who has too much ability as a human Lee Ju-young, so I want to try a character who is vulnerable, suffering and rusty.Then, I will have another energy, another expression. When asked when the last brilliant moment he wanted to see again in his life, he said, Its the moment he met Pet Tig.I decided to adopt Pet, and for two or three months I studied how to find pictures of dogs and raise Pet on YouTube.And one day, at some point, I met Tig and had a fateful attraction: I must bring this child. It was a very strange experience. Meanwhile, Lee Ju-young will meet audiences on screen through the movie Broker, directed by Hirokazu Koreda.More pictures and interviews by Lee Ju-young can be found in the July issue of Zikyu.Photo = Jikyu
Lee Ju-young showed off his casual charm through the pictorial.In the July issue of the fashion magazine GQ, Lee Ju-young showed a natural appearance in a comfortable street fashion, while it attracted attention by emitting a unique healthy energy by creating retro sensibility in a blue-chill fashion.This picture, which expresses Summer of Lee Ju-young, attracted attention with his cool mood.Lee Ju-young created a fresh atmosphere with a combination of slightly wet hair and soft charisma.In addition, a black jacket and a red cap cap cap match to show the appearance of human vitamin.In a subsequent interview, Lee Ju-young said, Like the recent OCN drama Times Square, what would happen if World changed in a day? I think I will compromise on reality and live that life.Seo Jin-in is different from World he believes in in the play, so he keeps digging into the truth and turning the wrong past back. I think it is not enough for me.I think I will find a sense of stability by compromising with the reality that changed as soon as possible.It is the part that I thought was the most great when I was Acting Seo Jin-in. Also, about the strong image that has been shown in the work, I see a lot of strong, unshaken, and belief images.There are times when strong character is overwhelmed.The character of the baseball girl, Seo Jin-in of Times Square, is a character who has too much ability as a human Lee Ju-young, so I want to try a character who is vulnerable, suffering and rusty.Then, I will have another energy, another expression. When asked when the last brilliant moment he wanted to see again in his life, he said, Its the moment he met Pet Tig.I decided to adopt Pet, and for two or three months I studied how to find pictures of dogs and raise Pet on YouTube.And one day, at some point, I met Tig and had a fateful attraction: I must bring this child. It was a very strange experience. Meanwhile, Lee Ju-young will meet audiences on screen through the movie Broker, directed by Hirokazu Koreda.More pictures and interviews by Lee Ju-young can be found in the July issue of Zikyu.Photo = Jikyu

Lee Ju-young showed off his casual charm through the pictorial. In the July issue of the fashion magazine GQ, Lee Ju-young showed a natural appearance in a comfortable street fashion, while it attracted attention by emitting a unique healthy energy by creating retro sensibility in a blue-chill fashion. This picture, which expresses 'Summer of Lee Ju-young', attracted attention with his cool mood.

Lee Ju-young created a fresh atmosphere with a combination of slightly wet hair and soft charisma. In addition, a black jacket and a red cap cap cap match to show the appearance of 'human vitamin'. In a subsequent interview, Lee Ju-young said, "Like the recent OCN drama Times Square, what would happen if World changed in a day?" "I think I will compromise on reality and live that life. Seo Jin-in is different from World he believes in in the play, so he keeps digging into the truth and turning the wrong past back. I think it is not enough for me. I think I will find a sense of stability by compromising with the reality that changed as soon as possible. It is the part that I thought was the most great when I was Acting Seo Jin-in. "

Also, about the strong image that has been shown in the work, "I see a lot of strong, unshaken, and belief images. There are times when strong Character is overwhelmed. The Character of the baseball girl, Seo Jin-in of Times Square, is a Character who has too much ability as a human Lee Ju-young, so I want to try a Character who is vulnerable, suffering and rusty. Then, I will have another energy, another expression. "

When asked when the last brilliant moment he wanted to see again in his life, he said, “It’s the moment he met Pet Tig. I decided to adopt Pet, and for two or three months I studied how to find pictures of dogs and raise Pet on YouTube. And one day, at some point, I met Tig and had a fateful attraction: I must bring this child. It was a very strange experience. "

Meanwhile, Lee Ju-young will meet audiences on screen through the movie broker, directed by Hirokazu Koreda. More pictures and interviews by Lee Ju-young can be found in the July issue of Zikyu.

Photo = Jikyu