Yi Jang-hui "Cannabis Wave arrest, Retirement Resolution at Seodaemun Detention Center" (All The Butlers')

Singer Yi Jang-hui reveals why he decided to retireOn SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 20th, the last memorable trip to Ulleungdo with Cha Eun-woo and Shin Sung-rok was drawn.Yi Jang-hui, who was with him as a teacher on the day.Despite the 50th anniversary of his debut, Yi Jang-hui said, The Cannabis wave occurred in Korea in 1975, about the reason why the full-scale activity period was only four years.At that time, I was DJing a late-night program, and suddenly I took me to Seodaemun detention center in the evening. Yi Jang-hui said: I saw snow coming down from there through a small window.At that moment, I made famous singers and movie music, and I thought that I came here because of the wrong behavior.I decided to retire with the mind that it was all about quitting.

Singer Yi Jang-hui reveals why he decided to retire

On sbs All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 20th, the last memorable trip to Ulleungdo with Cha Eun-woo and Shin Sung-rok was drawn.

Yi Jang-hui, who was with him as a teacher on the day. Despite the 50th anniversary of his debut, Yi Jang-hui said, "The Cannabis wave occurred in Korea in 1975, about the reason why the full-scale activity period was only four years. At that time, I was DJing a late-night program, and suddenly I took me to Seodaemun detention center in the evening. "

Yi Jang-hui said: "I saw snow coming down from there through a small window. At that moment, I made famous Singers and movie music, and I thought that I came here because of the wrong behavior. I decided to retire with the mind that it was all about quitting. "