Henry Lau apology made by Shiv Sena, Korea, it's not blood that's uncomfortable

Henry Lau, a Canadian singer who has been in a pro-China position, expressed his displeasure at the public criticism in Korea.Henry Lau said on the official SNS on the afternoon of March 19, First of all, if I did something wrong, I am sorry and sorry for the wrong behavior or words.I was trying to give people pleasure, impression, or laughter through music, stage, entertainment, etc., but I can not do it these days, so I am so sick. I want to say that I am not a person who will forget where I am, he said. I have been silent because I did not think that there are so many facts (actually) that I have not been able to believe it.But the real heartache is that most of the things I learned while reading comments are not uncomfortable because of my actions or what I said, but because of my blood.What I want to do is to give people a smile, but if there are people who are uncomfortable with my blood, I do not really know what to do. Henry Laus article is a statement following criticism of Henry Laus pro-China movements in Korea.Henry Lau was appointed as a public relations ambassador for the prevention of violence at the DJ Maphorisa Police Station in Seoul on the 15th, and officially announced it through his agency Monster Entertainment on the 17th.After Henry Laus appointment as ambassador for public relations, the reactions of one netizens were starkly mixed.Henry Lau has been active for children and adolescents through the international child relief nonprofit Save the Children ambassador and Henry Lau in his YouTube. There are fans who have expressed their expectation for the activities of the DJ Maphorisa Police Station school violence prevention ambassador, There is also a voice saying that there is a reason to put it as a face of public interest activities.It is also a criticism that DJ Maphorisa Police Station, which appointed Henry Lau as a public relations ambassador than Henry Lau, is more problematic.DJ Maphorisa Police Free bulletin boards are mixed with the comments of fans cheering Henry Lau and the opinion that Henry Lau should be deprived of his qualification as a public relations ambassador.Henry Laus card was Shiv Sena in the midst of a hard-hit.Henry Lau said, The real heartache is not mostly because of my actions or what I said, but because of my blood. What I want to do is to give people a smile. If there are people who are uncomfortable because of my blood, I do not really know what to do.There is no problem with his words and deeds, but the point of the position is that Korean netizens are blaming Henry Lau for his origins without reason.After the actual apology of Henry Lau was posted, the advocacy of China fans and China netizens became more powerful.The online bulletin board, YouTube comment window, Why do Koreans attack Henry Lau for no reason, Henry Lau did nothing, but Koreans try to attack him because of Henry Laus bloodline, Henry Lau is cheering and Koreans are Shiv Senaists.Unlike Henry Laus position, the point where Korean netizens are uncomfortable is saying, not Henry Laus blood (from, bloodline).Henry Lau, born between a father from Hong Kong and a mother from Taiwan, is Canadian, and his roots as an entertainer are K-pop.Henry Lau focused on solo activities in Korea and China based on his recognition and popularity as a member of SM Entertainments male group Super Junior M in 2008.Nevertheless, Henry Lau has gone beyond a simple pro-China move that reveals I love China.Recently, he posted an article on his agencys official Weibo account, saying he supports one China.The so-called One China pursued by the China government and many Chinese people is based on the suppression of ethnic rights.Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau, and Xinjiang Uighur are all Chinas tributaries and claim that China is the only legitimate government.In addition, Henry Lau appeared in a program that conforms to the direction of the Northeastern Process (the national research project being pursued since 2002 to make all the history of Chinas development within the border into the history of China).Henry Lau starred in the role of leader with Exo Ray and Super Junior Han Kyung in the season 4 of China Dance Survival Entertainment Lowing City Mou last year.At that time, the broadcast introduced This is Chinas Dance to participants who wore Korean traditional costume Hanbok and danced Korean traditional dance, and Henry Lau, who encountered the stage, commented, It was really good.Henry Lau needs to look back on his promiscuous move, which is likely to provoke antagonism among Koreans, before claiming unexplained Shiv Sena and witch hunt damage.
Henry Lau, a Canadian singer who has been in a pro-China position, expressed his displeasure at the public criticism in Korea.Henry Lau said on the official SNS on the afternoon of March 19, First of all, if I did something wrong, I am sorry and sorry for the wrong behavior or words.I was trying to give people pleasure, impression, or laughter through music, stage, entertainment, etc., but I can not do it these days, so I am so sick. I want to say that I am not a person who will forget where I am, he said. I have been silent because I did not think that there are so many facts (actually) that I have not been able to believe it.But the real heartache is that most of the things I learned while reading comments are not uncomfortable because of my actions or what I said, but because of my blood.What I want to do is to give people a smile, but if there are people who are uncomfortable with my blood, I do not really know what to do. Henry Laus article is a statement following criticism of Henry Laus pro-China movements in Korea.Henry Lau was appointed as a public relations ambassador for the prevention of violence at the DJ Maphorisa Police Station in Seoul on the 15th, and officially announced it through his agency Monster Entertainment on the 17th.After Henry Laus appointment as ambassador for public relations, the reactions of one netizens were starkly mixed.Henry Lau has been active for children and adolescents through the international child relief nonprofit Save the Children ambassador and Henry Lau in his YouTube. There are fans who have expressed their expectation for the activities of the DJ Maphorisa Police Station school violence prevention ambassador, There is also a voice saying that there is a reason to put it as a face of public interest activities.It is also a criticism that DJ Maphorisa Police Station, which appointed Henry Lau as a public relations ambassador than Henry Lau, is more problematic.DJ Maphorisa Police Free bulletin boards are mixed with the comments of fans cheering Henry Lau and the opinion that Henry Lau should be deprived of his qualification as a public relations ambassador.Henry Laus card was Shiv Sena in the midst of a hard-hit.Henry Lau said, The real heartache is not mostly because of my actions or what I said, but because of my blood. What I want to do is to give people a smile. If there are people who are uncomfortable because of my blood, I do not really know what to do.There is no problem with his words and deeds, but the point of the position is that Korean netizens are blaming Henry Lau for his origins without reason.After the actual apology of Henry Lau was posted, the advocacy of China fans and China netizens became more powerful.The online bulletin board, YouTube comment window, Why do Koreans attack Henry Lau for no reason, Henry Lau did nothing, but Koreans try to attack him because of Henry Laus bloodline, Henry Lau is cheering and Koreans are Shiv Senaists.Unlike Henry Laus position, the point where Korean netizens are uncomfortable is saying, not Henry Laus blood (from, bloodline).Henry Lau, born between a father from Hong Kong and a mother from Taiwan, is Canadian, and his roots as an entertainer are K-pop.Henry Lau focused on solo activities in Korea and China based on his recognition and popularity as a member of SM Entertainments male group Super Junior M in 2008.Nevertheless, Henry Lau has gone beyond a simple pro-China move that reveals I love China.Recently, he posted an article on his agencys official Weibo account, saying he supports one China.The so-called One China pursued by the China government and many Chinese people is based on the suppression of ethnic rights.Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau, and Xinjiang Uighur are all Chinas tributaries and claim that China is the only legitimate government.In addition, Henry Lau appeared in a program that conforms to the direction of the Northeastern Process (the national research project being pursued since 2002 to make all the history of Chinas development within the border into the history of China).Henry Lau starred in the role of leader with Exo Ray and Super Junior Han Kyung in the season 4 of China Dance Survival Entertainment Lowing City Mou last year.At that time, the broadcast introduced This is Chinas Dance to participants who wore Korean traditional costume Hanbok and danced Korean traditional dance, and Henry Lau, who encountered the stage, commented, It was really good.Henry Lau needs to look back on his promiscuous move, which is likely to provoke antagonism among Koreans, before claiming unexplained Shiv Sena and witch hunt damage.

Henry Lau, a Canadian singer who has been in a pro-China position, expressed his displeasure at the public criticism in Korea.

Henry Lau said on the official SNS on the afternoon of March 19, "First of all, if I did something wrong, I am sorry and sorry for the wrong behavior or words. I was trying to give people pleasure, impression, or laughter through music, stage, entertainment, etc., but I can not do it these days, so I am so sick. "

"I want to say that I am not a person who will forget where I am," he said. "I have been silent because I did not think that there are so many facts (actually) that I have not been able to believe it.

"But the real heartache is that most of the things I learned while reading comments are not uncomfortable because of my actions or what I said, but because of my blood. What I want to do is to give people a smile, but if there are people who are uncomfortable with my blood, I do not really know what to do. "

Henry Lau's article is a statement following criticism of Henry Lau's pro-China movements in Korea. Henry Lau was appointed as a public relations ambassador for the prevention of violence at the DJ Maphorisa Police Station in Seoul on the 15th, and officially announced it through his agency Monster entertainment on the 17th.

After Henry Lau's appointment as ambassador for public relations, the reactions of one netizens were starkly mixed. Henry Lau has been active for children and adolescents through the international child relief nonprofit 'Save the Children' ambassador and 'Henry Lau' in his YouTube. There are fans who have expressed their expectation for the activities of the DJ Maphorisa Police Station school violence prevention ambassador, There is also a voice saying that there is a reason to put it as a face of public interest activities.

It is also a criticism that DJ Maphorisa Police Station, which appointed Henry Lau as a public relations ambassador than Henry Lau, is more problematic. DJ Maphorisa Police Free bulletin boards are mixed with the comments of fans cheering Henry Lau and the opinion that Henry Lau should be deprived of his qualification as a public relations ambassador.

Henry Lau's card was Shiv Sena in the midst of a hard-hit. Henry Lau said, "The real heartache is not mostly because of my actions or what I said, but because of my blood." "What I want to do is to give people a smile. If there are people who are uncomfortable because of my blood, I do not really know what to do." There is no problem with his words and deeds, but the point of the position is that Korean netizens are blaming Henry Lau for his origins without reason.

After the actual apology of Henry Lau was posted, the advocacy of China fans and China netizens became more powerful. The online bulletin board, YouTube comment window, "Why do Koreans attack Henry Lau for no reason", "Henry Lau did nothing, but Koreans try to attack him because of Henry Lau's bloodline", "Henry Lau is cheering" and "Koreans are Shiv Senaists".

Unlike Henry Lau's position, the point where Korean netizens are uncomfortable is 'saying', not Henry Lau's 'blood' (from, bloodline). Henry Lau, born between a father from Hong Kong and a mother from Taiwan, is Canadian, and his roots as an entertainer are 'K-pop'. Henry Lau focused on solo activities in Korea and China based on his recognition and popularity as a member of SM entertainment's male group Super Junior M in 2008.

Nevertheless, Henry Lau has gone beyond a simple pro-China move that reveals "I love China." Recently, he posted an article on his agency's official Weibo account, saying he supports "one China." The so-called 'One China' pursued by the China government and many Chinese people is based on the suppression of ethnic rights. Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau, and Xinjiang Uighur are all China's tributaries and claim that China is the only legitimate government.

In addition, Henry Lau appeared in a program that conforms to the direction of the Northeastern Process (the national research project being pursued since 2002 to make all the history of China's development within the border into the history of China).

Henry Lau starred in the role of leader with Exo Ray and Super Junior Han Kyung in the season 4 of China Dance Survival entertainment 'Lowing City Mou' last year. At that time, the broadcast introduced "This is China's Dance" to participants who wore Korean traditional costume Hanbok and danced Korean traditional dance, and Henry Lau, who encountered the stage, commented, "It was really good." Henry Lau needs to look back on his promiscuous move, which is likely to provoke antagonism among Koreans, before claiming unexplained Shiv Sena and witch hunt damage.