Ku Hye-sun "ArtTeiner Controversy? Criticism for Me, It's an Opportunity"

Actor Ku Hye-sun flaunts her innocent beautyThe monthly magazine Hanuman essence released a picture of Ku Hye-sun returning to director and actor through the movie DarkYellowpages.com on June 23.Dark Yellowpages.com is Ku Hye-suns ninth production, and talks about Womens Power in Yellowpages.com color.Ku Hye-sun will perform in four years after Chung Yoon-chuls Cinema16: American Short Films Dads Sword (2017).Ku Hye-sun said, Someone does not make a hurt decision, he said, I can not make others feel sick and I can not be happy.I want to live as a hard person who can say that wrong is wrong, he said. I want to live as a hard person who can say wrong is wrong.Ku Hye-sun also said, Criticism toward me is an opportunity for me, regarding the controversy over the recent art Teiner caused by Lee Kyu-won, a writer of Hongdae Lee.Some people praise us when we are all criticized, he said. The flow of life balances the rise and fall. In that respect, we are all fair.
Actor Ku Hye-sun flaunts her innocent beautyThe monthly magazine Hanuman essence released a picture of Ku Hye-sun returning to director and actor through the movie DarkYellowpages.com on June 23.Dark Yellowpages.com is Ku Hye-suns ninth production, and talks about Womens Power in Yellowpages.com color.Ku Hye-sun will perform in four years after Chung Yoon-chuls Cinema16: American Short Films Dads Sword (2017).Ku Hye-sun said, Someone does not make a hurt decision, he said, I can not make others feel sick and I can not be happy.I want to live as a hard person who can say that wrong is wrong, he said. I want to live as a hard person who can say wrong is wrong.Ku Hye-sun also said, Criticism toward me is an opportunity for me, regarding the controversy over the recent art Teiner caused by Lee Kyu-won, a writer of Hongdae Lee.Some people praise us when we are all criticized, he said. The flow of life balances the rise and fall. In that respect, we are all fair.

Actor Ku Hye-sun flaunts her innocent beauty

The monthly magazine 'Hanuman essence' released a picture of Ku Hye-sun returning to director and Actor through the movie Dark Yellowpages.com' on June 23.

Dark Yellowpages.com' is Ku Hye-sun's ninth production, and talks about 'Women's Power' in Yellowpages.com color. Ku Hye-sun will perform in four years after Chung Yoon-chul's Cinema16: American Short Films 'Dad's Sword' (2017).

Ku Hye-sun said, "Someone does not make a hurt decision," he said, "I can not make others feel sick and I can not be happy. “I want to live as a hard person who can say that wrong is wrong,” he said. “I want to live as a hard person who can say wrong is wrong.”

Ku Hye-sun also said, "Criticism toward me is an opportunity for me," regarding the controversy over the recent art Teiner caused by Lee Kyu-won, a writer of Hongdae Lee. “Some people praise us when we are all criticized,” he said. “The flow of life balances the rise and fall. In that respect, we are all fair.”