Kim Soo Chan "three years of Settlement 0 won, debt 200 million to pay" agency sniper? (professional)

Singer Kim Soo Chan posted an article on his SNS on the 24th to announce his conflict with his agency.Kim Soo Chan, who is a substitute military service worker from the 27th of last month, said in a post on the day, It is a happy and thank you to sing and stand on stage.The reason why I had to boldly give up valuable and valuable fixed programs and start Military service was that what I got from my singing activity with Music K Entertainment for the past three years was more than 200 million debts to pay back to Music K at the Settlement 0 won. My Choices, who were trying to prevent the more I did, the more I was in debt and the less I could make a living every month, was to put everything down and start my military service I thought I would someday fulfill, he said. I am now reviewing the contents with the help of my lawyer, and I am reviewing the answers from MusicK.Kim Soo Chan added, Instagram accounts may be written as well as managed by Music K officials, but I believe in the quick queen and Princesses.An official of Music K Entertainment told the media that it was confirming.Kim Soo Chan, who has been active in various entertainment programs, suddenly announced his enlistment in May.Next up is Kim Soo Chan, who specializes in SNS writing.It is the acceptance that Happy and Thank You just sing and stand on stage.The reason why I had to boldly give up the precious and valuable fixed programs and start the Military service was that what I got from my singer activity with Music K Entertainment for the past three years was more than 200 million debts to pay back to Music K at Settlement 0 won.My Choices, which was to prevent the situation where the more I did, the more I increased my debt and the less I could earn my monthly living expenses, started the Military service that I thought I would put down everything and implement someday.As I lack knowledge in this part, I have sent the first content certificate with the help of my lawyer now, and I am reviewing the contents by receiving the answer from Musick.This Instagram account may also be written as well as managed by Music K officials, but I believe in the quick queen, Princesses ~ It will be solved well.Still, the Military service period is paycheck, so you have to thank me. I wanted to quit and rest, Mom.

Singer Kim Soo Chan posted an article on his SNS on the 24th to announce his conflict with his agency.

Kim Soo Chan, who is a substitute Military service worker from the 27th of last month, said in a post on the day, "It is a happy and Thank You to sing and stand on stage. The reason why I had to boldly Give up valuable and valuable fixed programs and start Military service was that what I got from my singing activity with Music K Entertainment for the past three years was more than 200 million debts to pay back to Music K at the Settlement 0 won. "

“My Choices, who were trying to prevent the more I did, the more I was in debt and the less I could make a living every month, was to put everything down and start my Military service I thought I would someday fulfill,” he said. “I am now reviewing the contents with the help of my lawyer, and I am reviewing the answers from MusicK.”

Kim Soo Chan added, "Instagram accounts may be written as well as managed by Music K officials, but I believe in the quick queen and Princesses."

An official of Music K Entertainment told the media that it was "confirming".

Kim Soo Chan, who has been active in various entertainment programs, suddenly announced his enlistment in May.

Next up is Kim Soo Chan, who specializes in SNS writing.

It is the acceptance that Happy and Thank You just sing and stand on stage. The reason why I had to boldly Give up the precious and valuable fixed programs and start the Military service was that what I got from my Singer activity with Music K Entertainment for the past three years was more than 200 million debts to pay back to Music K at Settlement 0 won.

My Choices, which was to prevent the situation where the more I did, the more I increased my debt and the less I could earn my monthly living expenses, started the Military service that I thought I would put down everything and implement someday.

As I lack knowledge in this part, I have sent the first content certificate with the help of my lawyer now, and I am reviewing the contents by receiving the answer from Musick.

This Instagram account may also be written as well as managed by Music K officials, but I believe in the quick queen, Princesses ~ It will be solved well.

Still, the Military service period is paycheck, so you have to thank me. I wanted to quit and rest, Mom.