Kim Sang-hyuk, ex-wife Song Dae-ye, told Furious: "Don't you know what the impetus means? I don't even see the situation."

Kim Sang-hyuk, a broadcaster from the group Click-B, expressed displeasure at the warning of his ex-wife, shopping mall CEO Song Dae-ye.Kim Sang-hyuk told the Instagram story on the afternoon of the 24th, Do not you know what the word means?I have never said it was wrong, and I just want to not say it.  I have to make everything that is not there, and the issue is made by the magazine.I just cant see the situation and Im going to have a heat wave (an inferiority explosion)? Kim Sang-hyuk appeared on the corner Adong Shindang where he meets shamans on YouTube channel Vechan Entertainment the day before.Kim Sang-hyuk and his wife divorced in April 2019 after a year of marriage with Mr Song Daye.There are a lot of things that have been known and there are many things that are not known, he said in the video.Im going to talk about private pardons, but there are a lot of things Im talking about. I dont want him to say anything. I dont want to swear.I just want to think it is the wrong choice for each other. After that, Song said through Instagram, I think I want to be an issue, but should I release it as cool as I want? Who thinks who is thinking and what?I will reveal it if you mention it again. Lets not touch people who live well. Since then, Song Dae-yes mobile phone photo album has been released: 47 recording files and katok captures, and 79 XX evidence videos, with album names and mosaic files.Song also said in an interview with the media that Kim Sang-hyuk continued to mention divorce on the air, appealing that he was suffering from being injured by being a non-entertainer.Kim Sang-hyuk and Song divorced after a year after marriage in April 2019.

Kim Sang-hyuk, a broadcaster from the group Click-B, expressed displeasure at the warning of his ex-wife, shopping mall CEO Song Dae-ye.

Kim Sang-hyuk told the Instagram story on the afternoon of the 24th, "Do not you know what the word means? I have never said it was wrong, and I just want to not say it. "" I have to make everything that is not there, and the issue is made by the magazine. I just can't see the situation and I'm going to have a heat wave (an inferiority explosion)? "

Kim Sang-hyuk appeared on the corner 'Adong Shindang' where he meets shamans on YouTube channel 'Vechan Entertainment' the day before.

Kim Sang-hyuk and his wife divorced in April 2019 after a year of marriage with Mr Song Daye. "There are a lot of things that have been known and there are many things that are not known," he said in the video. “I’m going to talk about private pardons, but there are a lot of things I’m talking about.” “I don’t want him to say anything. I don’t want to swear. I just want to think it is the wrong choice for each other. "

After that, Song said through Instagram, "I think I want to be an issue, but should I release it as cool as I want? Who thinks who is thinking and what? I will reveal it if you mention it again. Let's not touch people who live well. "

Since then, Song Dae-ye's mobile phone photo album has been released: 47 recording files and katok captures, and 79 XX evidence videos, with album names and mosaic files.

Song also said in an interview with the media that Kim Sang-hyuk continued to mention divorce on the air, appealing that he was suffering from being injured by being a non-entertainer.

Kim Sang-hyuk and Song divorced after a year after marriage in April 2019.